No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Grab Bags & Other Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the Final Forthcoming grab bag is en route. Should arrive in the next day or two. Curious as to what it contains.

Comment

Status on first forthcoming grab bag of 2014?
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jsweet View Post
        Status on first forthcoming grab bag of 2014?
        Thanks
        All of the books for the Grab Bag will be ready for the printer and shipped in 2016 for sure. Much later than I had planned or I wouldn't have picked them, but it's a great group of books!

Brian
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
          ...but it's a great group of books!
          and THAT'S the important thing!!!

Comment

Really Brad???? You think we didn't know that what do I look stupid to you.....wait don't answer that. . Exited with all the books out soon. Waiting on the new Bentley Little and the 2 novella books as well as a few more.

book.TE=bsaenz24;77206]and THAT'S the important thing!!! [/QUOTE]

Comment

Received my Final Forthcoming grab bag today. I won't spoil the fun for anyone waiting to get theirs, but, as usual, CD has done a great job and I'm very happy with what I got. Great pick-me-up for a pretty rough week.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                Received my Final Forthcoming grab bag today. I won't spoil the fun for anyone waiting to get theirs, but, as usual, CD has done a great job and I'm very happy with what I got. Great pick-me-up for a pretty rough week.
                Thanks for not making any spoilers, looking forward to receiving this soon.

Any news on the coupons? There are a few books I am looking at that could use these.

Comment

Originally posted by drain74 View Post
                  Thanks for not making any spoilers, looking forward to receiving this soon.

Any news on the coupons? There are a few books I am looking at that could use these.
                  Should be going out via email this week, tomorrow I think!
                  Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

? for Dan or Brian - When will the latest Grab Bag be shipping? I placed an order for a Dinged Grab Bag. ~Cap
                    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                      ? for Dan or Brian - When will the latest Grab Bag be shipping? I placed an order for a Dinged Grab Bag. ~Cap
                      I was wondering the same thing. I keep looking for a shipping notice.

Comment

It's in the queue, but it's behind a couple of things. Unfortunately we've hit a bit of a wall here since we spent a large portion of last week assembling shelves for our warehouse space and this week my help is on vacation. So right now I have our day to day "instock" orders to ship, some time sensitive distributor orders, then the most recent Early Readers Club, then the dinged grab bag. So if nothing else comes up hopefully early next week.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                          I was wondering the same thing. I keep looking for a shipping notice.
                          Yes, me too. That's why I asked my ?

Cap
                          Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                            It's in the queue, but it's behind a couple of things. Unfortunately we've hit a bit of a wall here since we spent a large portion of last week assembling shelves for our warehouse space and this week my help is on vacation. So right now I have our day to day "instock" orders to ship, some time sensitive distributor orders, then the most recent Early Readers Club, then the dinged grab bag. So if nothing else comes up hopefully early next week.
                            Thanks for letting us know. I expect SO MANY books to hit my stoop this fall! From you guys, Earthling, Dark Regions, Nocturnal Reader's Box, and Subterranean.

Comment

Received my shipping notice for the last Early Reader's Club pack. I had forgot that this one was eight books. Fantastic collection of books!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Received my shipping notice for the last Early Reader's Club pack. I had forgot that this one was eight books. Fantastic collection of books!
                                I forget...are those 8 ARCs?

Comment

Working...
                                X