Cemetery Dance Grab Bags & Other Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Got my grab bag book on Friday. Guessed this was the book based on the shipping notification. No clue what the next ones are. Might figure it out when they're announced. I like the new way of doing the notifications, makes it more of a mystery
    I thought the package would arrive next year but received today. I agree that the new way with the notifications is good, gives you something to try and workout.

Any ideas how the coupon works? There didn't appear to be anything on the shipping notification or the invoice.

Comment

Originally posted by drain74 View Post
      Any ideas how the coupon works? There didn't appear to be anything on the shipping notification or the invoice.
      We're emailing it later this week -- that way you can just copy and paste the code!

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
        We're emailing it later this week -- that way you can just copy and paste the code!

Brian
        Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
          Got my grab bag book on Friday. Guessed this was the book based on the shipping notification. No clue what the next ones are. Might figure it out when they're announced. I like the new way of doing the notifications, makes it more of a mystery
          As noted before the new method of notifications leaves some mystery to the content ahead of the announcement.

I think I might have figured out what one of the remaining books will be, the information is there if you look.

Comment

As noted before the new method of notifications leaves some mystery to the content ahead of the announcement.

I think I might have figured out what one of the remaining books will be, the information is there if you look.
            Which Forthcoming Grab Bag is this referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
              Which Forthcoming Grab Bag is this referring to?
              The Final forthcoming grab bag for 2014, the one where one of the four books has been sent.

Not sure what is happening with the first grab bag of 2014.

Comment

The Final forthcoming grab bag for 2014, the one where one of the four books has been sent.

Not sure what is happening with the first grab bag of 2014.
                Just slower progress in production than we had expected, unfortunately. I don't have the list of books used in the deal here at home, but we're doing a big production push at the office right now, nudging along some folks who are behind on things, and I will see which books are part of this deal on Monday and make sure they are among the ones being nudged! Sorry about the wait.

Brian
                Brian James Freeman

Comment

Received the forthcoming grab bag from Septembers order today. Love the selections! When will we receive the coupon codes that go with this one?

Comment

Received notification that the final three books are shipping this month for the Final 2014 grab-bag, Start of a busy month with up to 6 book shipping.

Will the remaining coupons be combined as a single code?

Also any news on the first 2014 grab bag?

Comment

Received notification that the final three books are shipping this month for the Final 2014 grab-bag, Start of a busy month with up to 6 book shipping.

Will the remaining coupons be combined as a single code?

Also any news on the first 2014 grab bag?
                      Individual coupons will be sent later this month, although it is entirely possible someone will need to remind me because October is a CRAZY month for us.

All of the books for the other Grab Bag will be ready for the printer and shipped in 2016 for sure. Much later than I had planned or I wouldn't have picked them, but it's a great group of books for sure!

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Comment

I'm still upset about missing out on the last grab bag of 2014. I did order it but during the check out process from PayPal when redirected back to Cemetery Dance the order I guess was not complete. I never hit confirm. Never had to up to that point. Oh well live and learn.........the hard way.

Comment

The first forthcoming GB of 2014 was an interesting selection - shipped all at once. I either missed or passed on the last GB of 2014 - what are the titles in the last one?

Comment

The first one has not shipped yet. I think you are thinking of the early readers club.Those all shipped together.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              The first one has not shipped yet. I think you are thinking of the early readers club.Those all shipped together.
                              You may be right!

Comment

There's always a first time for everything..
                                Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                                You may be right!

Comment

Working...
                                X