Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Grab Bags & Other Deals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Offers from CD tend to get snapped up very, very quickly...

    Next time CD announces a similar offer, I would advise you to jump on it immediately and with no hesitation.
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
      Offers from CD tend to get snapped up very, very quickly...

      Next time CD announces a similar offer, I would advise you to jump on it immediately and with no hesitation.
      Some of the best advice I've read! The Out Of Print grab bag was a very good offer in my opinion and I think it's pretty cool that CD does these.

      Sorry you missed out, cap. Though rest assured that there will be more awesome CD offers in the future!

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by drain74 View Post
        Great news, thanks.
        No problem! It gets confusing with the unannounced book specials because we don't want to give the titles out yet, so the actual announcement is still a surprise and not something people know is coming. Some collectors hate these specials for that reason, and maybe we shouldn't do them, but other collectors love the real "surprise" nature of the deals and the discounts, etc.

        Brian
        Brian James Freeman
        brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

        Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
        Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
        Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

        Comment


          #34
          Plus...if there is confusion in offers like these, the folks at CD are usually very quick to answer any questions. I had the same question when the grab bag was announced, and was answered very quickly!

          Comment


            #35
            Please do not stop these kind of offers. I love them and have been introduced to many author's I otherwise would have passed on!
            Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
            No problem! It gets confusing with the unannounced book specials because we don't want to give the titles out yet, so the actual announcement is still a surprise and not something people know is coming. Some collectors hate these specials for that reason, and maybe we shouldn't do them, but other collectors love the real "surprise" nature of the deals and the discounts, etc.

            Brian

            Comment


              #36
              I agree with Martin. These offers are really cool. I've been happy with every forthcoming grab bag I've purchased and I love the surprises that come along with it.

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                Offers from CD tend to get snapped up very, very quickly...

                Next time CD announces a similar offer, I would advise you to jump on it immediately and with no hesitation.
                But, but .... If I jump on it the books will be damaged.


                Cap
                Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Hey!!!!!! Mr. Marvel........ The wise a** comments are reserved for me.. Just kidding but I was thinking the same thing.
                  Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                  But, but .... If I jump on it the books will be damaged.


                  Cap

                  Comment


                    #39
                    I was blessed enough to make good on this deal and I received The Dark Man Deluxe Signed Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio yesterday!
                    CD never fails to exceed my expectations!
                    " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
                    - Cicero

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Got my Out of Stock grab bags. In one was a PC of Smoke and Mirrors. In the other was a chapbook, Cold Comforts (which I already had, but you can't have too much Crowther) and a PC of The Twelve. Needless to say, I'm very happy!

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                        Got my Out of Stock grab bags. In one was a PC of Smoke and Mirrors. In the other was a chapbook, Cold Comforts (which I already had, but you can't have too much Crowther) and a PC of The Twelve. Needless to say, I'm very happy!
                        Not too shabby! I am curious to see what others get in theirs, as I missed out on this one.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          I received the Dark Man artwork portfolio as well, though the very top right corner was crushed in the mail (usps). I contacted CD, paid for shipping again and am awaiting a replacement of the outer-most part of the case. The inner part of the container and the sheets themselves were undamaged, and the replacement should arrive soon.

                          *got it, a nice little set. Much of the art was cool, and two resonated in particular.
                          Last edited by bugen; 09-12-2014, 05:35 AM.
                          “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                          -John Barth

                          https://bugensbooks.com/

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Received a notice for the first item in the Final 2014 Grab Bag. I have an idea what it might be, will find out next year once the package travels to Australia.

                            Any further news in relation to the first 2104 Grab bag?

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by drain74 View Post
                              Received a notice for the first item in the Final 2014 Grab Bag. I have an idea what it might be, will find out next year once the package travels to Australia.

                              Any further news in relation to the first 2104 Grab bag?
                              Depending on how things go with the printer, 3 of the 4 books will be ready to go in the next few months. We just have to see what happens with our switch to our other printer in terms of timing since there are books that are announced and ahead of these in the queue!

                              Brian
                              Brian James Freeman
                              brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                              Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                              Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                              Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                                Depending on how things go with the printer, 3 of the 4 books will be ready to go in the next few months. We just have to see what happens with our switch to our other printer in terms of timing since there are books that are announced and ahead of these in the queue!

                                Brian
                                Thanks for the update.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X