Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Less than 10 left of the Collectors Pack, these will be gone in no time!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by uturnfilms View Post
    Have SOD2 and would really like to pick up 1....
    Here are some options for you if you'd like copies in better condition than the ones in the Collectors Pack:

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...tary+of+Dreams

There are some volume 2s mixed in, so make sure you double check the listing.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• uturnfilms
    replied
    Have SOD2 and would really like to pick up 1....

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    How about both together. I can't decide. Love both authors. As for today's offer I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
    So I picked up todays offering of the collecters pack, the listing says the price is $149 but checkout charged me $199...so what is the price, I hope its $149 and I gets some monies back
    It's $199. It was originally going to be $249 because we have so few, but we changed it at the last minute. We also added a few more Lettered Editions to the mix because we found a second box of the SOD Gift Editions to use. Originally all of the Lettered Editions were a bit more expensive, but now there is a wider range so that more collectors have a chance to order.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
    So I picked up todays offering of the collecters pack, the listing says the price is $149 but checkout charged me $199...so what is the price, I hope its $149 and I gets some monies back
    I would say "maybe the extra $50 was for the shipping" but considering you live in the US that seems completely redundant as postage for you wouldn't cost that much. Living in the UK, I'm the one that gets ripped a new asshole by USPS.

Leave a comment:

• paperdragon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    There's one going out today, a little different than what we've offered before!
    Sounds very intriguing...

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Are there no offers tonight then Brian?
    There's one going out today, a little different than what we've offered before!

Leave a comment:

• brionen
    replied
    My vote is for McCammon.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    McCammon

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    For tomorrow's Out of Print title, I have to pick between a book by Robert McCammon and a book by Ray Garton. Which would you rather have offered first? (The other will be offered soon.)

Brian

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Are there no offers tonight then Brian?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    For tomorrow's Out of Print title, I have to pick between a book by Robert McCammon and a book by Ray Garton. Which would you rather have offered first? (The other will be offered soon.)

Brian

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    My box just arrived. All are quite nice.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Cool! I can't wait to get mine!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X