Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    8 New books. Awesome. I passed on this offer. Waiting to see what you have for tomorrow. Congratulations on this offer selling out quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
    Any idea when the collecters pack will ship?
    Probably be a couple of weeks now to put them together and ship them because we now have 8 new CD books to ship to start the year, but Dan will post an update when he knows for sure!

Leave a comment:

• paperdragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Well, not unless I ship you a case of them for the fun of it!

Brian
    I could add them to the ones I already have and build a fort

I bought a copy, got two from different grab bag deals, bought a bunch of books from a guy off ebay and he threw in a copy, and I bought a 20 book assortment and there was a copy in that bunch.

Any idea when the collecters pack will ship?
    Last edited by paperdragon; 01-15-2014, 12:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    And now it is sold out! Thanks to all who bought one!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
    Thats pretty cool of you Brian, now I don't have to worry about getting another copy of Pork Pie Hat
    Well, not unless I ship you a case of them for the fun of it!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• paperdragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    There are still a couple left. If anyone buys the Collectors Pack and is unhappy with what they get, just drop me a line and we'll figure something out!

Brian
    Thats pretty cool of you Brian, now I don't have to worry about getting another copy of Pork Pie Hat

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    There are still a couple left. If anyone buys the Collectors Pack and is unhappy with what they get, just drop me a line and we'll figure something out!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Brian,

If there are different Lettered Editions available, is there any chance you could list them all so that people who buy a Collectors Pack can choose the Lettered Edition they want from the list on a first come first served basis?

I think this would be really useful for people who are sitting on the fence over this deal...
    Not on this one, unfortunately. I think the warehouse staff would kill me because these types of deals are always a pain in their neck without any special requests. Sorry!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    Sounds like they could be sold out before it would matter for the people on the fence.
    Yeah you're right, I think you and I are going to be left out in the cold on this one...

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Brian,

If there are different Lettered Editions available, is there any chance you could list them all so that people who buy a Collectors Pack can choose the Lettered Edition they want from the list on a first come first served basis?

I think this would be really useful for people who are sitting on the fence over this deal...
    Sounds like they could be sold out before it would matter for the people on the fence.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I am assuming the SOD in the offer is the Grift Edition since it mentions a Slip Case and the Limiteds are in the Tray Case. I am passing Since I would probably be duplicates on all except the Lettered.
    Yeah, The SODv1 listed in the Collectors Pack is the Gift Edition (albeit dinged).

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I am assuming the SOD in the offer is the Grift Edition since it mentions a Slip Case and the Limiteds are in the Tray Case. I am passing Since I would probably be duplicates on all except the Lettered.
    I already have a S/L of Secretary of Dreams, so the draw for me is the Lettered Edition, but as this book is kept secret it seems a bit of a gamble to take for $199...

I have to say, I am completely on the fence over this one...

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Brian,

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Same for me, not knowing the secret puts me in doubt since I have a copy of SoDv1.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    I already have a S/L of Secretary of Dreams, so the draw for me is the Lettered Edition, but as this book is kept secret it seems a bit of a gamble to take for $199...

I have to say, I am completely on the fence over this one...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X