X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pennynutter
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Both books were delayed until 2017. A GOOD STORY AND GOOD WORDS received a full revision from the author to update it with new information, which took a while for our designer to incorporate. The other book is unannounced but all we need is the signature sheets back and then it's off to the printer!

Brian
    Thank you! You guys are awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
    I've been doing inventory and believe I never received A Good Story and Good Words; also what was the unnamed title of the second book? Thanks
    Both books were delayed until 2017. A GOOD STORY AND GOOD WORDS received a full revision from the author to update it with new information, which took a while for our designer to incorporate. The other book is unannounced but all we need is the signature sheets back and then it's off to the printer!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• pennynutter
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    A Good Story and Good Words is being proofread and should go to the printer later this year. The other book is with the designer and will also hopefully be published this year.

Brian
    I've been doing inventory and believe I never received A Good Story and Good Words; also what was the unnamed title of the second book? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by jsweet View Post
    I was curious about the status of the two additional books we were supposed to get as part of the club - the King-related book and the unnamed limited edition. Last update I saw was last fall. Any new news?

Thanks
    A Good Story and Good Words is being proofread and should go to the printer later this year. The other book is with the designer and will also hopefully be published this year.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• jsweet
    replied
    I was curious about the status of the two additional books we were supposed to get as part of the club - the King-related book and the unnamed limited edition. Last update I saw was last fall. Any new news?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    I love it. I'm hoping it'll last until the final book club coupons go out so I can snag a copy.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I think it's either a book you love or hate. I personally haven't read it yet, but am looking forward to it. I loved the movie.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I passed - not really interested in that title, especially at that price. It's certainly a popular title though.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    I grabbed it as well. I read a sample on my iPad. Seems like it would be a good one.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I went for it. It's been on my radar for awhile and the announcement just gave me the motivation to finally pick it up. I was debating between the limited and lettered when the official announcement came stating that the lettered was 90% sold out so I ordered that one. Wondering if I made the right choice, though.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Haven't read it either. Leaning towards passing but may still jump on it. Have to offer major Props for the varied offerings lately!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I passed also. I haven't read it, but the reviews I read on it were bipolar. There didn't seem to be any middle ground. Since money is tight right now, I couldn't see ordering it.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I passed. Did not like it. Actually it was one of the worst books I have ever read.
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Very cool CDCC offer yesterday!! Can't wait for it!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Welcome to the CDCC!
    Originally posted by bstee View Post
    This is my first year and I jumped on the very first offer and went for the lettered version. Something tells me I am going to have to learn patience. If I jump like that every time, it'll quickly mean yet another bookcase purchase...and a slightly upset wife. Add to that the nice box I picked up from the grab bag the other day (it was loaded down) and I bought a number of books from a seller many of us know from Australia a couple of weeks ago. Come to think of it I think will be adding another bookcase soon.

Leave a comment:

• bstee
    replied
    This is my first year and I jumped on the very first offer and went for the lettered version. Something tells me I am going to have to learn patience. If I jump like that every time, it'll quickly mean yet another bookcase purchase...and a slightly upset wife. Add to that the nice box I picked up from the grab bag the other day (it was loaded down) and I bought a number of books from a seller many of us know from Australia a couple of weeks ago. Come to think of it I think will be adding another bookcase soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X