X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJCams
    replied
    Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    They're obviously trying to empty our wallets before Monday.
    Well, yes, they are good at that.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    They're obviously trying to empty our wallets before Monday.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Fantastic announcement today!!!! Very very cool. Great deal too!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    That was the deciding factor for me with the grab bag. Money is always finite, and most of the time I wouldn't be able to splurge on a very expensive book like a King signed limited, but I've been slightly frugal and have saved enough that I might be able to afford the big announcement on April 7th. Of course there is always the possibility that once the book is announced, it'll be something that I'm not interested in...

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I too think the King related book in the grab bag is the lowest one on my list - even though it is different from the one in CDCC4. The other 3 are the ones that pique my curiosity. That being said if April 7's announcement is a big one, I likely wouldn't be able to afford it anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I passed on the Forthcoming Grab Bag. It is such a good deal, but I need to save my money for April 7 and if it winds up being something that I don't need there are a couple other books I have my eyes on. Though I'm sure that I'll probably wind up getting at least three of the books when announced (probably not the King book, though; I'm sure it will be good, I just don't know if I need it and I'm trying to be more critical about what I "need" and what I just "want".)

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    That boat seems to be getting quite full..
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Yep. Same boat for me.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Yep. Same boat for me.
    Last edited by Theli; 03-26-2014, 03:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yes it did. I missed it also. I was thinking it would last longer. Oh well. You snooze you loose. More money for something else........Like April 7th..

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Well, that CDCC offer didn't last long. Guess I missed out on it.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Nice announcement today. You guys are not playing fair. ........... I like it.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Teri - I feel your pain. I wasn't sure what I was going to do either - had enough in gift certs I only paid the shipping (Thank you Windsor - Detroit border being so close. ). It was a good deal, so I couldn't pass it up, but could regret if there is in fact an announcement coming this week. - I could always cancel something though if I want it that badly over something I have ordered.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I can pretty well guarantee I am only interested in one of the books So I think if I wait for it to be announced, I can just order it and pay shipping on one book instead of a whole box of books. That and I need to save funds for next week just in case the announcement is affordable.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Crap! Now I dont know what to do. lol
    Neither did I. I went back and forth since I got the email and then just ordered it so I wouldn't regret it later.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Crap! Now I dont know what to do. lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X