This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Thanks for that info Martin! I just shot Mindy an email for an update. Am hoping that it was just an oversight; or, perhaps they were waiting to ship it with my copy of Billy Summers which I also ordered from CD. Fingers crossed!!!
    That is a valid point. They may have shipped the case only orders first.

Comment

I just got my shipping notice for the If It Bleeds slipcase this morning. Apparently they're still in the process of shipping them. :-)

Comment

Any remote idea when the traycased edition of The Best of Cemetery Dance 2 might be finally released? This has to be the longest outstanding book edition in CD's pending backlog. As such, shouldn't it get higher billing on the food chain for production? Tnanks!

Comment

I believe "Turn Down the Lights" which I ordered in November, 2013 is the winner. Of course if you count when "The Best of CD 2" was titled "A 15 Year Anniversary" you may be right. At this point, I guess it doesn't make much difference.

Comment

Ordered The Best of CD 2 in October 2010. More importantly is where this sits in the queue (talking about the lettered edition).

Comment

Originally posted by elinor-m View Post
              Ordered The Best of CD 2 in October 2010. More importantly is where this sits in the queue (talking about the lettered edition).
              They have a list on the production update page of what lettered editions they are working on. I don’t think it matters how long out the book was first ordered but when the actual book arrives and with the new case makers waiting until a book is complete instead of making up a dummy book to start the cases earlier. I know that the slipcase edition is scheduled to be out by the end of this year. With COVID once again starting to mess with things who knows? Hope that helps you.

Comment

Man you guys aren't even close. Go look up when Shocklines was first put up for preorder.

Comment

Like that one has been outstanding so long CD had to change the subtitle to make it less of a farce.

Comment

Still, very difficult to justify books taking over a decade to be put in the hands of buyers. Just sayin'.....

Comment

Hi Dan, Any updates as to when you will begin shipping your copies of Billy Summers? Didn't see that tittle on the other publisher's section of the production updates page; so, I thought I would ask. Any info is appreciated.

Comment

Billy Summers is currently shipping. Gonna take awhile though.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Any idea about "The Outer Limits (from Gauntlet) lettered edition? Barry Hoffman said all had been shipped out. Thanks!

Comment

I'll have to look and see if we've recieved the traycases for those yet. I know we have a large amount of "small projects" to ship that keep getting bumped in the shipping order for bigger projects (Billy Summers / If It Bleeds Slipcases).

Instagram

Comment

Thanks. I would have thought they would ship the book and traycase together

Comment

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
                                Thanks. I would have thought they would ship the book and traycase together
                                Not typically. Usually we get the books at the same time as the limited editions, then the traycases come later directly from their traycase maker.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X