Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Production Update Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Will it be a longer wait for Usher lettered traycases?

    Comment


      Originally posted by joejets View Post
      Will it be a longer wait for Usher lettered traycases?
      Traycases always take longer, but I'm hoping they'll be done this summer. Mindy is the one who chases the traycase maker, and she confirmed for me today that this one is with him now.

      Brian
      Brian James Freeman
      brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

      Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
      Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
      Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

      Comment


        Just wondering if the slipcases for Usher's Passing arrived last week as expected? It has been almost 7 weeks since the Production Updates page was updated and I imagine that progress has been made on several projects in that time.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
          Just wondering if the slipcases for Usher's Passing arrived last week as expected? It has been almost 7 weeks since the Production Updates page was updated and I imagine that progress has been made on several projects in that time.
          Shipping of Usher's Passing starts this week. For what it's worth we have several projects in the warehouse that need to ship, but can only really ship one at a time. Usher's Passing is this week, The Night Eternal should be next week.
          CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

          Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

          Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

          Comment


            Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

            Shipping of Usher's Passing starts this week. For what it's worth we have several projects in the warehouse that need to ship, but can only really ship one at a time. Usher's Passing is this week, The Night Eternal should be next week.
            I totally understand, Dan. We all know you're understaffed and overworked and we appreciate you. That's terrific news about Usher's Passing. Thank you.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

              I totally understand, Dan. We all know you're understaffed and overworked and we appreciate you. That's terrific news about Usher's Passing. Thank you.
              Ehh it's less that and more just poor timing. In this instance we had about 7 or 8 projects all either finish or show up at the same time, Night Shift, Night Eternal, Cold Dead Hands, Home, Little Girls, Later, 20th Century Ghosts, Little Silver Book, Hope and Miracles, and more I'm definitely forgetting. With Night Shift and Later almost back to back it really set back the schedule. New stuff showing up that jumps the line because more people are asking about it than the stuff that's here doesn't really help either (looking at you Usher's Passing).
              CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

              Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

              Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

              Comment


                Any updates on when we can expect the remaining books in the 2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag to be announced/published? I believe only one has been announced so far: the John Saul book and that one seems to be stuck in the proofreading stage. Any info on this grab bag will be appreciated as it has been awhile since we've received any updates. Thanks!!!

                Comment


                  Any news on THE JUDAS TREE by Simon Clark or the mosaic book that came with that CD Collectors Club? Cannot remember which club it was.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

                    Ehh it's less that and more just poor timing. In this instance we had about 7 or 8 projects all either finish or show up at the same time, Night Shift, Night Eternal, Cold Dead Hands, Home, Little Girls, Later, 20th Century Ghosts, Little Silver Book, Hope and Miracles, and more I'm definitely forgetting. With Night Shift and Later almost back to back it really set back the schedule. New stuff showing up that jumps the line because more people are asking about it than the stuff that's here doesn't really help either (looking at you Usher's Passing).
                    I’ll ask about COLD DEAD HANDS then, as I’d sure like to see that one jump the line.

                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

                    Comment


                      Me too Ron. Me too. Tentatively the plan is Usher's Passing, Night Eternal, Cold Dead Hands
                      CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                      Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

                      Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                        Any updates on when we can expect the remaining books in the 2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag to be announced/published? I believe only one has been announced so far: the John Saul book and that one seems to be stuck in the proofreading stage. Any info on this grab bag will be appreciated as it has been awhile since we've received any updates. Thanks!!!

                        Originally posted by Jargendeli View Post
                        Any news on THE JUDAS TREE by Simon Clark or the mosaic book that came with that CD Collectors Club? Cannot remember which club it was.
                        I'm not 100% sure on these specific titles. But we have a lot of titles that are ready for the printer that just need to be worked into the schedule.
                        CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                        Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

                        Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                          I see the subtitle and description of Shocklines has been updated it's not an absurdity. Any chance this means it might be heading to the printer soon?
                          Guess not.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by slayn666 View Post

                            Guess not.
                            All that Dan and I know is that there are a lot of books ready for the printer due to the backlog, and they're going in batches. Some are starting this week. We don't know which ones until Richard tells us. Unfortunately, I don't have news on SHOCKLINES. I'd love to see it started. I think my first professional sale is in there!

                            Brian
                            Brian James Freeman
                            brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                            Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                            Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                            Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                            Comment


                              Poor Night Eternal, it keeps getting pushed back in the line.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by joejets View Post
                                Poor Night Eternal, it keeps getting pushed back in the line.
                                I received shipping notice today so they have begun working it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X