Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Production Update Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what's up with John Dies At the End? When it was announced late last year, it was at the printer and due in January. Now it's still at the printer and due in May. I'm assuming that's a problem with the printer (you've mentioned similar problems in the past), but I'm just curious.
    Yeah, we had to switch it to our new printer, but they should be done by the end of the May!

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman

    Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

    Comment


      I know it's been a few months since the last update, but updates on First Forthcoming GB 2014 and the remaining 2 books from CDCC4?

      Comment


        Originally posted by TJCams View Post
        I know it's been a few months since the last update, but updates on First Forthcoming GB 2014 and the remaining 2 books from CDCC4?
        For the Grab Bag, the last book that wasn't designed has been sent to the designer!

        For the CDCC 4 books, the one book is undergoing another round of corrections and the second book is now with the designer!

        Brian
        Brian James Freeman

        Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

        Comment


          I sent an email, but thought I'd mention it here too. I'm a lifetime subscriber and just now realized I never received issue #72.

          Comment


            Originally posted by marduk View Post
            I sent an email, but thought I'd mention it here too. I'm a lifetime subscriber and just now realized I never received issue #72.
            That does happen sometimes with the mail system being imperfect. I'm sure Mindy can help you out!

            Brian
            Brian James Freeman

            Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

            Comment


              Hi,
              any update about "Dark Advent" ? you mention June date, what's the shipping estimation for that?
              Thanks.

              Comment


                Any updates on First Forthcoming GB 2014? It's been about 6 months since the last email update.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                  Any updates on First Forthcoming GB 2014? It's been about 6 months since the last email update.
                  3 of the 4 are ready or almost ready for the printer. One book needs a few more people to sign the signature sheets and then it will be ready. All of these ended up being delivered late or delayed by outside forces, but we're making a push to get them bumped up the queue as fast as we can!

                  Brian
                  Brian James Freeman

                  Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by zachip View Post
                    Hi,
                    any update about "Dark Advent" ? you mention June date, what's the shipping estimation for that?
                    Thanks.
                    First copies should be shipping at the end of the month!
                    Brian James Freeman

                    Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                    Comment


                      Based on all these "shipping soon" emails I'm getting, you guys must be buried under a veritable mountain of new books.

                      Comment


                        Very exciting, got 3 of those today!

                        Comment


                          I pre-ordered Drunken Fireworks from you guys back in March. I know it's out now, any idea when I should receive that? Have they shipped?

                          Thanks in advance!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by williamc View Post
                            I pre-ordered Drunken Fireworks from you guys back in March. I know it's out now, any idea when I should receive that? Have they shipped?

                            Thanks in advance!
                            Hi Williamc. We haven't actually received our copies yet and I'm not sure when we expect to. Unfortunately sometimes it takes awhile for these sorts of things to get here. If you shoot me an email with your order info I can mark your order special so that if we get some in ahead of the main shipment it'll ship with those.
                            CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                            Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

                            Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                            Comment


                              Probably just an oversight, but The Straw Men has disappeared from the Production Updates page.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                                Probably just an oversight, but The Straw Men has disappeared from the Production Updates page.
                                It is on the Recent Releases, so I assume it is shipping or will be soon.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X