Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think those beautiful slipcased copies of "The Night Eternal" are awaiting shipping too. While we're at it, any idea when limiteds and lettered of Best of CD vol. 2 will be shipping?

Comment

Shipping queue is slammed at the moment. We'll hopefully be wrapping up shipping 20th Century Ghosts in the next couple of days, but that's just in time for us to need to ship Later by Stephen King. After that I've got 2 other publishers books to knock out really quickly. Other Sandboxes and Hope & Miracles. Then it'll be the March book club book. After that I'm not 100% sure on the order Night Eternal, Home, Cold Dead Hands, Chart of Darkness, and Little Girls are all here and ready to ship.
      Last edited by Dan Hocker; 03-03-2021, 04:11 PM.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Dan, how about Jeff Strand’s COLD HANDS? I see a copy of the S/L HC that somehow landed on eBay, but have heard nothing about the copy I have on order. Are copies shipping soon?
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
          Dan, how about Jeff Strand’s COLD HANDS? I see a copy of the S/L HC that somehow landed on eBay, but have heard nothing about the copy I have on order. Are copies shipping soon?
          It should be as that was part of the 2020 book club. That's probably why you saw a copy on eBay already. I believe it was the January book and because they were slammed with so much coming in at the same time they sent 2 books out at the same time to the book club . Cold Dead Hands and Home. So the single orders should be shipped soon I would imagine. Its a great book. The art work is pretty good as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

It should be as that was part of the 2020 book club. That's probably why you saw a copy on eBay already. I believe it was the January book and because they were slammed with so much coming in at the same time they sent 2 books out at the same time to the book club . Cold Dead Hands and Home. So the single orders should be shipped soon I would imagine. Its a great book. The art work is pretty good as well.
            Ah. Okay, that explains it — thanks.

Good to hear it’s another winner — really looking forward to it. I find Strand’s work to be compulsively readable, and always have a good time with it.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Ah. Okay, that explains it — thanks.

Good to hear it’s another winner — really looking forward to it. I find Strand’s work to be compulsively readable, and always have a good time with it.
              I read the ARC a while back and loved it!

Comment

I see the subtitle and description of Shocklines has been updated it's not an absurdity. Any chance this means it might be heading to the printer soon?

Comment

That shipping queue sure is slow, Dan! Been a month waiting for Night Eternal, Home, Cold Dead Hands, Chart of Darkness, and Little Girls to hit the front of the line.

Comment

Originally posted by joejets View Post
                    That shipping queue sure is slow, Dan! Been a month waiting for Night Eternal, Home, Cold Dead Hands, Chart of Darkness, and Little Girls to hit the front of the line.
                    Let’s see??? There’s a pandemic and last I heard Dan was working short staffed. Think those are reasonable excuses.

Comment

I understand the situation, it was just a gentle nudge to see if we can get another shipping update

Comment

The shipping queue isn't really all that slow, it's just those titles keep getting bumped for what we deem more pressing things. Specifically Shipping of those got bumped for Later and Borderland's Little Silver book. Chart of Darkness has been shipping this week and should be done shortly. Then we're going to ship our copies of Hope and Miracles from Guantlet before starting on Little Girls.

Instagram

Comment

Dan -- Any idea when CD may have slipcases for If It Bleeds? ~Cap
                          Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                            Good question. I don't know where that's at in the production schedule. I will point Brian here.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                              Some replacement slipcases for Night Shift to replace the ones that had been damaged in the original shipment are on the way to us right now. The slipcases for Usher's Passing were due in May but have actually been finished early and will ship to us next week. (A miracle!) So, If It Bleeds is the next one on the slipcase maker's list. Their already long production times REALLY stretched out last year due to the social distancing measures they had to put into place, but we're hopeful things are headed back to normal soon.

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                                The slipcases for Usher's Passing were due in May but have actually been finished early and will ship to us next week. (A miracle!)
                                Yay! I know it will be a little while yet before they ship but at least there's light at the end of the tunnel!

Comment

Working...
                                X