Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good to see the progress on STRANGE WEATHER. I assume that means that all signature sheets are accounted for?

Comment

Could you provide any more details about the timetable to print Turn Down the Lights? The Production Update page has stated it would be sent to the printer for over a year. Thanks!

Comment

I know, I ordered that book on November 11, 2013....7plus years ago! I would think at some point it should go to the head of the line.

Comment

Here's one probably out of left field ... I was trying to match up my packing lists with my orders and discovered that the last item of _CP111208 No Risk Collector's Pack: Stephen King, Brian Keene, and More! doesn't appear to ever have shipped.

I have shipping notifications for The Painted Darkness, Elsewhere ARC and The Cage ARC and I have an email indicating that Dark Masques was supposed to ship in 2011 but I have no packing list, no shipping notification, no book ... and I can find no mention of the book on the CD site.

Anything?

Comment

Hmm, let me look into that one
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by havok View Post
              Here's one probably out of left field ... I was trying to match up my packing lists with my orders and discovered that the last item of _CP111208 No Risk Collector's Pack: Stephen King, Brian Keene, and More! doesn't appear to ever have shipped.

I have shipping notifications for The Painted Darkness, Elsewhere ARC and The Cage ARC and I have an email indicating that Dark Masques was supposed to ship in 2011 but I have no packing list, no shipping notification, no book ... and I can find no mention of the book on the CD site.

Anything?
              I'll have to confirm but I think there was an issue with Dark Masques that we need to addressed.

Instagram

Comment

Hi CD, noticed your email today regarding the aftermarket slipcase for the paperback version of Stephen King's "Later". Will you also be producing a slipcase for the hardcover version as well? I'm assuming no but figured that I would ask to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                  Hi CD, noticed your email today regarding the aftermarket slipcase for the paperback version of Stephen King's "Later". Will you also be producing a slipcase for the hardcover version as well? I'm assuming no but figured that I would ask to be safe.
                  That'd be pretty sweet. As it stands, I can't really justify paying 2x (realistically, almost 4x) the cost of the book for something to protect that book.

Comment

Overlook connection has just sent out an email and for $44 you get all 3 hardcase Stephen King paperback books in a slipcase with art cards of alternate covers . It’s set to ship in September.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post

That'd be pretty sweet. As it stands, I can't really justify paying 2x (realistically, almost 4x) the cost of the book for something to protect that book.
                      Yeah, that's my feelings as well, especially to protect a non-limited edition paperback. At least with the hardcover there is a limitation (even for the trade); so, to me, it would be much more worthwhile to have something to protect the hardcover as opposed to a mass-published paperback.

Comment

Is there a mass market hardcover being released?

Instagram

Comment

Yes, through Hard Case in an edition of 2,500 copies which is sold out.

Comment

I doubt it's viable for CD to make a slipcase for an edition of less than 3,000 (counting both signed and unsigned). I'd love to be wrong, though!

Comment

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
                              Yes, through Hard Case in an edition of 2,500 copies which is sold out.
                              Ahh yea we won't be producing a case for that, since we couldn't get any copies to sell as well. Maybe if they end up producing a more mass market hardcover like they did with Joyland.

Instagram

Comment

I know that nothing is set in stone; however, I am wondering if you can tell us what the next few items in the shipping que may be. I am especially interested to hear if you have any idea as to when "Home" by Matthew Costello will begin shipping as it has been removed from the production updates page for awhile. As always, thanks for any info that you can provide!

Comment

Working...
                                X