X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

I see that you just found a box of Subterranean: Tales of Dark Fantasy III hiding in the warehouse. Was Dead Astronauts hiding near them? ;-)

Also, for anyone who still hasn't purchased Subterranean III, it is a STUNNING book! Quarter bound in leather and just brimming with quality.
    Found isn't really the exactly how that happened. Morel like forgot we ordered them and forgot to sell them back when we sold the trade version. So they showed up and it was like "Huh guess we should sell these"

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

That's a Sub Press book. We haven't received our copies yet.
    I see that you just found a box of Subterranean: Tales of Dark Fantasy III hiding in the warehouse. Was Dead Astronauts hiding near them? ;-)

Also, for anyone who still hasn't purchased Subterranean III, it is a STUNNING book! Quarter bound in leather and just brimming with quality.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    It's been published at least - I got my copy from SubPress quite a while back. Lot smaller than anticipated, especially given the price.

Originally posted by jpowell View Post
    I was looking for an update on the limited edition of Dead Astronauts and I can't find any mention of it on the main website. Do you have any info on it? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jpowell
    replied

That would explain it. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by jpowell View Post
    I was looking for an update on the limited edition of Dead Astronauts and I can't find any mention of it on the main website. Do you have any info on it? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jpowell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dannyb
    replied
    Thanks for the info guys. I tried signing up, and it looks like I can't get it with my adress in canada.

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    I've had informed Delivery since last year. It's nice so I know if something is coming even if I don't get a tracking number.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I've used ID for about four years now (maybe longer?) and find it very handy to see what's being shipped to me. I have similar notification for UPS and FedEx so I get texts whenever something is shipped to my address (and I can see those shipments on a dashboard.)

Awhile back, I read about how everyone *should* sign up for it if you haven't - even if you think you don't need. It's a way to monitor for mail fraud - one of those chapped people from Jeff's high school could send things to your house, monitor for delivery, and grab the items without you even knowing that they were delivered. It kind of made sense. Much better that the *panic* I read about that said you shouldn't put those family member stickers on your car because then THE BADS would know your husband is in the military, and thus you're alone all of the time, and you have young daughters at home without dogs.

Originally posted by Martin View Post

My understanding last summer was that Informed Delivery was not yet fully rolled so some people do not have access to it. It shows images of most letters being delivered that day and a list of all packages en-route to you with the sender and an estimated delivery date and all available tracking. If it is available I highly recommend signing up for it. I was notified when it went live here because I have the post office hold my mail when I leave town for over 24 hours. Once it is live for your address it is the only way to request hold mail.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jsweet View Post
    My understanding last summer was that Informed Delivery was not yet fully rolled so some people do not have access to it. It shows images of most letters being delivered that day and a list of all packages en-route to you with the sender and an estimated delivery date and all available tracking. If it is available I highly recommend signing up for it. I was notified when it went live here because I have the post office hold my mail when I leave town for over 24 hours. Once it is live for your address it is the only way to request hold mail.

Leave a comment:

• jsweet
    replied
    Originally posted by Dannyb View Post
    What is informed delivery?
    Service from the USPS
    https://informeddelivery.usps.com/bo...o/start.action

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
    Don't think "Husks" is ready for publishing yet. It's included because it's on the same order.
    Correct. It should be listed as backordered.

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    Don't think "Husks" is ready for publishing yet. It's included because it's on the same order.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

Me thinks me knows what happened. I think you're getting two items in one package (Husks and the Chizmar Chapbook of Chaps). I think Dan might have created two packing labels initially by mistake before combining into one package. Because I just got one shipping confirmation that contained the two books mentioned above.
    Getting Husks with the chap book would be cool. I am scheduled to find out next Wednesday, the same day my Subterranean Press grab bag is scheduled to arrive. First time I have tried one of their grab bags.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

I've never met you in person and I am terrified of you. We all are. We've been meeting about it. We all have emergency readiness plans with packed grab-and-go bags at the ready.

I too didn't receive all that much bullying. But I witnessed a lot of toxic bullshit. I never understood the need to break other people down. Still don't.
    Getting more into the weeds here; I can't say that I was really bullied either. However, you're always going to run into assholes an every stage of your personal and professional life. Some just happen to peak in high school. Sad.

As far as Martin. The intimidation comes from the envy of his super fast internet. This was foreseen before his birth. And the people trembled before him......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X