X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a fantastic Coming Soon list!!

Comment

Looking forward to Language of Fear - that's the only one I am waiting for on that list. Relic - I missed the boat on sadly.

I do have other stuff from the collectors club and the other deal that was around earlier this year with titles to be announced I believe. Book shelf will run out of room by the end of the year for sure!

Comment

Relic is a great story!! I would imagine there might have been a few orders canceled since that one took a little while. Maybe you'll have a chance once it ships.
        Last edited by bsaenz24; 05-28-2014, 02:24 AM.

Comment

10 out of 12. What am I going to do? Anyone got a spare bed or couch?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            Or coffin for when the wife kills you?

Comment

We have a spare couch that isn't used for much now that we have a power recline couch, lol.

Which 2 don't you have on order?
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

Any idea on how long the Smoke and Mirrors limited will take? I'm assuming that the wait is for the slipcases to be made but am just curious. I'm excited to see this one.

Comment

Originally posted by jigertz View Post
                  Any idea on how long the Smoke and Mirrors limited will take? I'm assuming that the wait is for the slipcases to be made but am just curious. I'm excited to see this one.
                  Probably about 6 more weeks at the most for the slipcases.

Brian
                  Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

8 out of 12 for me. I'm slowly breaking the news to the wife, telling her I 'may' have a 'few' books coming over the next few months. And those 8 don't include Mr. Mercedes, Rogues, etc....

Comment

The 2 Max Brooks Zombie novels. I did not like World War Z when I first read it. Had no interest in Zombie Survival Guide.. But the rest I do have coming.
                      Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                      We have a spare couch that isn't used for much now that we have a power recline couch, lol.

Which 2 don't you have on order?

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                        Or coffin for when the wife kills you?
                        Well I plan on telling her I cancelled the Life Insurance before she can kill me so I can read the books before she figures out I actually did not cancel the insurance policy at which point I will have more books coming from CD so the cycle just goes o and on and on.

Comment

6 out of 12 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                            8 out of 12 for me. I'm slowly breaking the news to the wife, telling her I 'may' have a 'few' books coming over the next few months. And those 8 don't include Mr. Mercedes, Rogues, etc....
                            My wife knows I have "a bunch" on pre-order too. And I wonder why she shakes her head when I look at books at yard sales, etc.

Comment

The 2 Max Brooks Zombie novels. I did not like World War Z when I first read it. Had no interest in Zombie Survival Guide.. But the rest I do have coming.
                              Ah, don't blame you there. After I found how WWZ was written my interest went from high down to around 0. If someone gave me a copy I might read it eventually, lol. I have a PB copy of the survival guide, which I intend to read, but am not really interested in a special edition of.

I have 6 out of the 12 on order
                              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

6 of 12 for me too. Though I'm not as excited about three of them as I once was. Maybe because I've been waiting for so long.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X