Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one I am not as excited about. Just read the trade edition and was not as impressed with it as I thought I was going to be. Read the second book in the series and was even less impressed. Maybe I was over thinking things when I read them though.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Only one I am not as excited about. Just read the trade edition and was not as impressed with it as I thought I was going to be. Read the second book in the series and was even less impressed. Maybe I was over thinking things when I read them though.
      Which are those, the Max Brooks books? Those are the only ones I have on order. Wish I had the Twelve coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
        Which are those, the Max Brooks books? Those are the only ones I have on order. Wish I had the Twelve coming in.
        I am thinking the Pure series.

Comment

Yes. I don't know if I will order the other two. Kind of disappointed in this series. I have to read the final book first. Hope it ends better then I think it will.
          Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
          I am thinking the Pure series.

Comment

It doesn't get any better. The 2nd book was the best of the series. I don't know if I'll order the second and third book is the Pure set either.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              It doesn't get any better. The 2nd book was the best of the series. I don't know if I'll order the second and third book is the Pure set either.
              Thats too bad. I actually liked the first better.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                That's to bad. I will still read it. I like some of her other things. This seemed like a good idea but not executed well.

Comment

I have eight of the ten on order. I also like how the tease about there being at least two unannounced books rolling at the printer. Can't wait to see what they are.

Comment

Does anyone know when Mr. Mercedes with slip case will be shipping?
                    "now youes can't leave"
                    A Bronx Tale
                    directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
                      Does anyone know when Mr. Mercedes with slip case will be shipping?
                      Gonna be a little while yet. I'm not sure what the typical time frame is on the slipcases for sure, I'm pretty sure it's 5+ weeks, and we don't get copies early unfortunately so that 5+ weeks started when the book came out. Brian is on vacation so I can get a more exact time frame when he gets back.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        Gonna be a little while yet. I'm not sure what the typical time frame is on the slipcases for sure, I'm pretty sure it's 5+ weeks, and we don't get copies early unfortunately so that 5+ weeks started when the book came out. Brian is on vacation so I can get a more exact time frame when he gets back.
                        Thanks
                        "now youes can't leave"
                        A Bronx Tale
                        directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          10 to 12 weeks for the slipcase maker to make the cases now that they have one for sizing.
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

^Hey you! You're supposed to be on vacation!

Comment

Not a production update, but I remember a while back someone had mentioned a Canadian distributor for CD books. Did this ever come to fruition?

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                                Not a production update, but I remember a while back someone had mentioned a Canadian distributor for CD books. Did this ever come to fruition?
                                It's been hard to get on the same page with them. We'll see if it ever happens.

Brian
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X