No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]IT: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grant buy it for me I was just saying again what an awsome generous person you are.Yes I really did mean IT.Get IT.IT.IT. For me..

Comment

Onya BW Although, seriously, the traycased multiple remarqued edition of Everything's Eventual is appealing more to me at the moment (not that I don't love Pennywise any the less, but man, that case is sweeeet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
        Onya BW Although, seriously, the traycased multiple remarqued edition of Everything's Eventual is appealing more to me at the moment (not that I don't love Pennywise any the less, but man, that case is sweeeet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
        It sure is!!! Plus the 5 pieces of original art!!!
        My Collection:
        http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958
        Fine Wooden Tray & Slipcases:
        http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject

Comment

Too many cool things to buy and not enough $$$$.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            Too many cool things to buy and not enough $$$$.
            Ain't that the truth!
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

If only those stupid lottery numbers would finally match, there'd be no problem...

Comment

Yeah, I didn't win the mega millions...maybe next time...
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Still waiting for this one to sell out so I can say I own my first sold out SK title Is this close to selling out Brian?

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyckf View Post
                    Still waiting for this one to sell out so I can say I own my first sold out SK title Is this close to selling out Brian?
                    It'll be sometime this year, I'm sure. Orders are still trickling in each week, slowly depleting the copies left in the warehouse.
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Hi I had a question concerning my dustjacket, I was wondering if this is normal or part of the intended texture. On the spine it looks like there are little bumps, the size of little specks of sand. I'm hesitant to try and remove them lest it turn out they're part of the jacket and end up tearing the paper.

Comment

Mine didn't have any

Comment

Neither did mine.

Comment

Hi cyber ghost erm face I will leave it to the more experienced collector or the folks at CD to advise you whether to remove these so-called 'bumps'. All I can tell you is that my copy of the Gift Edition don't have any bumps on the spine of the dustjacket. Smooth all the way.

I'd advice you though to take several pics of the dustjacket and upload it here or in the collectors' thread or e-mail it to the folks at CD with your question before doing something rash that my damage the dustjacket because from my limited collectors' knowledge, the dustjacket is kind of a very important part of a collectible book.

Comment

I got a book in a grab bag form Dark Harvest that had that, but it was considered "dinged." I removed the piece of grit (sand?) from the back of the dust jacket, but the bump remained. It was a trade HC and I never bothered to seek out a replacement dustjacket. But since it was a new book, I definitely try to get a new DJ. Eventually, Dan or Brian will get back to you on this thread, just hang in there.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyckf View Post
                                Hi cyber ghost erm face I will leave it to the more experienced collector or the folks at CD to advise you whether to remove these so-called 'bumps'. All I can tell you is that my copy of the Gift Edition don't have any bumps on the spine of the dustjacket. Smooth all the way.

I'd advice you though to take several pics of the dustjacket and upload it here or in the collectors' thread or e-mail it to the folks at CD with your question before doing something rash that my damage the dustjacket because from my limited collectors' knowledge, the dustjacket is kind of a very important part of a collectible book.
                                I tried to but either it doesn't show up because of the flash or because there's not enough light given the dark area where it is. :/

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                I got a book in a grab bag form Dark Harvest that had that, but it was considered "dinged." I removed the piece of grit (sand?) from the back of the dust jacket, but the bump remained. It was a trade HC and I never bothered to seek out a replacement dustjacket. But since it was a new book, I definitely try to get a new DJ. Eventually, Dan or Brian will get back to you on this thread, just hang in there.
                                OK thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X