No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]IT: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my Limited Edition today! Absolutely love it. My first traycased book as well, and my first Stephen King signed book as well
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
      Got my Limited Edition today! Absolutely love it. My first traycased book as well, and my first Stephen King signed book as well
      Ain't nothing finer is there ????

Comment

My Limited Edition showed up yesterday I really need to free up some shelf space!

Comment

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH........They do look pretty together, don't they?

IT.jpg
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Still waiting for my gift edition to arrive two weeks after the shipping confirmation. My guess is it's waiting somewhere in customs. Damn customs.

BTW, that does look very, very nice srboone.

Comment

nice !

Comment

Got mine

Received a nice big package yesterday...#703. You know what is great about number 703? There's only one in the entire world and it is on my shelf!!!!

My wife saw the package and asked if it was her birthday present. So I had to fess up at that point. She saw the size of it and said "a book like that had to cost over $100", so I admitted, it did...cost over $100. When I die and she has my book collection appraised, I am not sure if she will happy or kicking the coffin (almost 200 signed and/or first editions). But this is my first SK!

Comment

Originally posted by bstee View Post
                  When I die and she has my book collection appraised, I am not sure if she will happy or kicking the coffin (almost 200 signed and/or first editions). But this is my first SK!
                  I'm definitely going to have to stipulate in my will that ALL books will go to my son. The wife can't believe all the money I've spent, and hates how the books "clutter up" the house. I think she would throw or give all of them away without any regard to their value. That scares me.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Threaten to throw out her shoe collection!!!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by bstee View Post
                      Received a nice big package yesterday...#703. You know what is great about number 703? There's only one in the entire world and it is on my shelf!!!!

My wife saw the package and asked if it was her birthday present. So I had to fess up at that point. She saw the size of it and said "a book like that had to cost over $100", so I admitted, it did...cost over $100. When I die and she has my book collection appraised, I am not sure if she will happy or kicking the coffin (almost 200 signed and/or first editions). But this is my first SK!

Damn!! I read it too fast and thought I missed out on a signed limited edition coffin!!!
                      Last edited by bsaenz24; 12-29-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

This is the USPS status of my limited edition:

Capture.JPG

Bad news is that the Post Office here is closed today and Monday and so the earliest I can expect to see this is Tuesday or Wednesday next week.. <sigh>

Comment

Right now, the source of most of the USPS shipment problems seems to be their sorting facility in Greensboro, NC. Not sure what the deal is, but every delayed package I've looked into this past week has been stuck there at some point in its journey! Most have eventually gotten moving again, but often via very strange routes -- like going north when the customer is south, or south when the customer is north.

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I went into the office today, despite being on vacation, to pick my box from CD. Well worth the trip!

Great job, CD!

Comment

Somethings merit breaking a vactation for, Patrick!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                                Damn!! I read it too fast and thought I missed out on a signed limited edition coffin!!!
                                Hey, why not? It was already too big to stand up on my bookshelf...how about a coffin edition of Skeleton Crew?

Comment

Working...
                                X