No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]IT: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess my suggestion to ship them out alphabetically by customer first name starting with 'Brad' didn't happen..... LOL!!

Comment

Got my 2 shipping notices for the gift edition as well! Woohoo! So looking forward to this one! Though I might plunge into a black hole after receiving IT, because waiting for this book to being produced and sent my way was almost as much fun as having the book. Any word on the next classic Stephen King LE that Cemetery Dance is going to produce? Pet Sematery perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        I guess my suggestion to ship them out alphabetically by customer first name starting with 'Brad' didn't happen..... LOL!!
        Your order gets a limited my friend, so it will not be shipping till the limited's get here
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          Your order gets a limited my friend, so it will not be shipping till the limited's get here
          Ah yes!!! A more than acceptable reason for my plan not being adopted!!! LOL!!

Comment

465 orders packed. The UPS ones are out the door, the post office ones will be out to pick up the rest in the morning.

Instagram

Comment

Brian, just a question while I try not to be anxious... Are you shipping the signed/limited copies too or only the gift edition ?

thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise View Post
                Any word on the next classic Stephen King LE that Cemetery Dance is going to produce? Pet Sematery perhaps?
                That would be cool to see, though only if I have the money available to purchase it. If not, I will be sad I can't purchase it, lol
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

Got my shipping notice! Twice, actually. But I got it!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
                    Brian, just a question while I try not to be anxious... Are you shipping the signed/limited copies too or only the gift edition ?

thanks !
                    Just the gift editions, the traycases for the Limited's will not get here till the end of the week. If you ordered both a gift and a limited than your gift will not ship until the limited ships.

Instagram

Comment

Unless you ordered them eparately, right. I ordered my gift on May 23rd and my limited about a month ago.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Unless you ordered them eparately, right. I ordered my gift on May 23rd and my limited about a month ago.
                        Yep, if ordered separately they will ship separately. Ordered one of the Gifts and one of the Limited on different orders as well and my Gift shipped today
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Got my notice that mine shipped today.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            Got my shipping notice! Twice, actually. But I got it!
                            I also got 2 notices today and a mail box full of CD orders.Now to wait by the door for the UPS guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                              You never had a copy of IT???? Wow!!
                              Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                              ... Patrick, that's almost a sad admission (about It) for a member of this forum.
                              Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                              You've read it, right, Patrick, please, please tell me you've read it ???? And, yep, the Python's rock (except for the dead ones, they just tend to lie there) !!!!!!
                              To be honest, not only have I never owned IT, but I've never even read IT.

Yes I know: Out of the door, one cross each, line on the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                                To be honest, not only have I never owned IT, but I've never even read IT.

Yes I know: Out of the door, one cross each, line on the left.
                                Well, you have already fixed one of those problems, will just have to fix the other when you get your Gift Edition!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X