Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September?? That's damn near a year?

Comment

8 months, but I would expect it around november or december; but september is the pub date for the trade HC, I think.
      Last edited by srboone; 02-05-2013, 12:16 PM.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I love Betts. I don't know how he sells stuff so cheaply.
        Off topic but does anyone know how much the limited of The Shining will be worth in say, 3-6 months? I had a chance to buy it but passed on it.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          8 months, but I would expect it around november or december; but september is the pub date for the trade HC, I think.
          I think the goal is September assuming no hold ups.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
            I love Betts. I don't know how he sells stuff so cheaply.
            Off topic but does anyone know how much the limited of The Shining will be worth in say, 3-6 months? I had a chance to buy it but passed on it.
            The consensus on the Dark Tower message board is that it will rise in price simillarly to what the limited of IT has done, though that may all depend on the artwork.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              The consensus on the Dark Tower message board is that it will rise in price simillarly to what the limited of IT has done, though that may all depend on the artwork.
              Sounds like the book IT that was going for almost a thousand and now you can find it for around $500 or so. My limited of Wind Through The Keyhole suprsingly is going for close to a grand.

Comment

Sounds like the book IT that was going for almost a thousand and now you can find it for around $500 or so. My limited of Wind Through The Keyhole suprsingly is going for close to a grand.
                It looks like on, on ebay at least, the IT limiteds are going for more than orginial list by a fair bit, and now that we're sold out of the gift edition if IT those are starting to rise in price as well.

Instagram

Comment

If you buy on the second-hand market within the first few weeks after publication, you'll probably pay too much. I usually wait about two months so the prices level out!
                  Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Yeah, me too. I've bought a couple limiteds that way and the best place is what I already talked about imo.

Comment

It looks like on, on ebay at least, the IT limiteds are going for more than orginial list by a fair bit, and now that we're sold out of the gift edition if IT those are starting to rise in price as well.
                      Yeah, but you can see them on stephenkingcollector.com for about $550-600....near that. That's disappointing. I thought they'd be a grand or more but on ebay alot of people don't know about these shops. Camelot too with their layaway I really like...

Comment

I bought a limited of The Shining, but I have a feeling that if the artwork looks too "comic-book"-like, it won't rise as much as other King limiteds, but then again, it IS "THE SHINING"!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                          I bought a limited of The Shining, but I have a feeling that if the artwork looks too "comic-book"-like, it won't rise as much as other King limiteds, but then again, it IS "THE SHINING"!!!!
                          Yeah, you're right. It is The Shining so maybe it's worth more than the limited of IT. The nost expensive one I have right now is Wind Through The Keyhole....I don't understand that as I assumed that would be rather "cheap"...$500 or so.

Comment

Yeah, you're right. It is The Shining so maybe it's worth more than the limited of IT. The nost expensive one I have right now is Wind Through The Keyhole....I don't understand that as I assumed that would be rather "cheap"...$500 or so.
                            They did a much smaller run of WTTK than the rest of the Dark Tower limiteds. So there is a higher demand from people who couldn't complete their set.

Instagram

Comment

They did a much smaller run of WTTK than the rest of the Dark Tower limiteds. So there is a higher demand from people who couldn't complete their set.
                              Oh, ok. I don't have all the DT novels....I have the trade Grant versions and the limiteds of 5-7 along with Little Sister...and of course, WTTK. I just got lucky in one of Grant's lotteries years ago and had the opportunity to buy one of their books. All the DT novels I have are marked 911, kinda eerie.

Comment

got a s/l copy at 10.11 and the web site worked very well I was surprised that there was still lettered copies available at that time (could not afford that one...)

Comment

Working...
                                X