Clear All

• RJK1981
    replied
    Ok, thanks for the responses!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Anyone have issues with stamping on the cover of this one? The stamping on my copy appears to have bled outside of where it was supposed to go. I have a sample picture of what I mean in my collection thread
    I just looked at a handful of copies on the shelf here and it looks like they are all like that. It's not something I've ever seen before either. Just to check I looked at a couple other books that use a similar binding material to see if they had issues and they didn't.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Yes, but I have it on a lot of books (not just CDs--it's on my Weaveworld as well. Might even be on my copies of It, I don't remember. It seems to be a problem mostly on the thicker books.) I just don't worry about it.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Anyone have issues with stamping on the cover of this one? The stamping on my copy appears to have bled outside of where it was supposed to go. I have a sample picture of what I mean in my collection thread

Leave a comment:

• uturnfilms
    replied
    Excited to get this book, I missed it when it went up for sale but got lucky and snagged a copy on ebay for $14.50 shipped- really enjoyed 'If you could see me now', 'Lost Boy, Lost Girl', and 'in the night room'. LOVE the cover art!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Happy to oblige!
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    Thanks for posting those Martin, finally convinced me to order one!

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I posted pictures of this book with the slipcase Dan mentions above in my collection thread if anyone is interested in seeing how they fit.
    Thanks for posting those Martin, finally convinced me to order one!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I posted pictures of this book with the slipcase Dan mentions above in my collection thread if anyone is interested in seeing how they fit.

Leave a comment:

• Coulrophobia
    replied
    If anyone missed out there are a few on eBay.

signed Peter Straub FLOATING DRAGON Cemetery Dance - MINT - $49.95

http://www.ebay.com/itm/signed-Peter...item2ec6d5f42e

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Got my copy today. It is beautiful and it fits perfectly in the slipcase Dan mentions above. I will try to get pictures in the case soon.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    But I think it was BW's posts that he was talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Squire posted photos I know that. I went straight to his thread cuz I knew if anyone had already it was him. lol

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    It was someone else who posted the photos. I do not have my copy yet. Should be within the next couple of days.
    Originally posted by sunnyckf View Post
    Got my shipping notice several days back. From the photos you posted Martin, can't wait to put my hands on this book.

Leave a comment:

• sunnyckf
    replied
    Got my shipping notice several days back. From the photos you posted Martin, can't wait to put my hands on this book.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    You are not alone. I doubt I will get to it this year. It is a Straub story that I have not read yet so I am looking forward to adding this to my collection.
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    .Sure you were.. I do not know if I will be able to get to this book this year.I have so much to read already.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X