Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    This thing is HUGE!
    Congratulations, but what about the book?

Comment

I was referring to the TBR list that I'm going to subvert in order to fit in FD. The book's pretty damn big, too!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

.Sure you were.. I do not know if I will be able to get to this book this year.I have so much to read already.
        Originally posted by srboone View Post
        I was referring to the TBR list that I'm going to subvert in order to fit in FD. The book's pretty damn big, too!

Comment

You are not alone. I doubt I will get to it this year. It is a Straub story that I have not read yet so I am looking forward to adding this to my collection.
          Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          .Sure you were.. I do not know if I will be able to get to this book this year.I have so much to read already.

Comment

Got my shipping notice several days back. From the photos you posted Martin, can't wait to put my hands on this book.

Comment

It was someone else who posted the photos. I do not have my copy yet. Should be within the next couple of days.
              Originally posted by sunnyckf View Post
              Got my shipping notice several days back. From the photos you posted Martin, can't wait to put my hands on this book.

Comment

Squire posted photos I know that. I went straight to his thread cuz I knew if anyone had already it was him. lol

Comment

But I think it was BW's posts that he was talking about.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Got my copy today. It is beautiful and it fits perfectly in the slipcase Dan mentions above. I will try to get pictures in the case soon.

Comment

If anyone missed out there are a few on eBay.

signed Peter Straub FLOATING DRAGON Cemetery Dance - MINT - $49.95

http://www.ebay.com/itm/signed-Peter...item2ec6d5f42e

Comment

I posted pictures of this book with the slipcase Dan mentions above in my collection thread if anyone is interested in seeing how they fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          I posted pictures of this book with the slipcase Dan mentions above in my collection thread if anyone is interested in seeing how they fit.
                          Thanks for posting those Martin, finally convinced me to order one!

Comment

Happy to oblige!
                            Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                            Thanks for posting those Martin, finally convinced me to order one!

Comment

Excited to get this book, I missed it when it went up for sale but got lucky and snagged a copy on ebay for $14.50 shipped- really enjoyed 'If you could see me now', 'Lost Boy, Lost Girl', and 'in the night room'. LOVE the cover art!

Comment

Anyone have issues with stamping on the cover of this one? The stamping on my copy appears to have bled outside of where it was supposed to go. I have a sample picture of what I mean in my collection thread
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X