Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJK1981
    replied
    When is this being shipped? Seems I got an e-mail saying it was shipping soon, but it's been a little while since then. The product page still says December and the production update mentions January. I will be moving soon, so I am curious how soon this will be shipped out.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    We do???? Oh yea we do.
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    SWEET!!!! FD is such a great novel and of course we do love our oversized books!!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Right around the end of December is the game plan. We'll be sending it to the printer in the next two weeks. Thanks for asking!

Brian
    SWEET!!!! FD is such a great novel and of course we do love our oversized books!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by FrankP View Post
    Good morning everyone!

I'm just curious if anyone knows when "Floating Dragon: The 30th Anniversary Limited Edition by Peter Straub" will be released/shipped. I'm supposed to get a copy of this with my 2012 Grab Bag and I haven't been able to find specific information on the CD website.

Thanks!
    Frank
    Right around the end of December is the game plan. We'll be sending it to the printer in the next two weeks. Thanks for asking!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by FrankP View Post
    Good morning everyone!

I'm just curious if anyone knows when "Floating Dragon: The 30th Anniversary Limited Edition by Peter Straub" will be released/shipped. I'm supposed to get a copy of this with my 2012 Grab Bag and I haven't been able to find specific information on the CD website.

Thanks!
    Frank
    Hi Frank,

I moved your post here as we already had a thread about floating dragon. I'm not sure when this is supposed to be out, but Brian should have a better idea.

Leave a comment:

• FrankP
    replied
    Floating Dragon: The 30th Anniversary Limited Edition by Peter Straub

Good morning everyone!

Thanks!
    Frank

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I have been debating on reading this one but can't bring myself to leave SK. lol.
    Floating Dragon was my first Straub, I think. I LOVED it and was a fan for decades. Haven't read his last couple of books, though.
    But do forget about King for now, Teri. Give FD a chance - you won't regret it.

sk

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    The Colorado Kid is not a traditional King story but I loved it.
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Yea but my TBR is big enough with just SK stuff. I also started the Colorado Kid already, which is starting out quite slow so far.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Yea but my TBR is big enough with just SK stuff. I also started the Colorado Kid already, which is starting out quite slow so far.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    It's good to expand your reading expereinces, Teri! Give it a try!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I have been debating on reading this one but can't bring myself to leave SK. lol. Been thinking about it ever since I got the notice of it being in my Grab bag.

Leave a comment:

• PaulB
    replied
    So glad I got my order in. Floating Dragon was the first Peter Straub story I read many years ago. I very quickly sought out Shadowland and Ghost Story. I was not disappointed. I look forward to having the signed anniversary edition in my collection.

Leave a comment:

• ClydeUmney
    replied
    Agreed, Floating Dragon looks amazing!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Wow, that sure was fast! Ok, now time for the next book in the forthcoming grab bag!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Either works for me (I got mine so I'm happy-happy-joy-joy)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X