Joyland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    All sorts of possibilities guys (although, funnily enough, the Pennywise option appeals, on a personal level, for some reason I'm unable to articulate - although, a reappearance of Randall Flagg would not be unwelcome either - I, for one, would like to know how he faired with the natives, coconuts, bananas, etc he was left with to build his world anew subsequent to the finale of The Stand) - (both versions ).

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    I'll start saving for the s/l edition...unless someone gifts one to me

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by TerryE View Post
    I've kinda wondered the same thing. By the time this is released, it will be time for the "It" cycle to come around again. Frankly I don't think "It" needs a continuation or sequel, but the possibility is there. Derry's a big enough town to support an amusement park, no?
    Good point, the possibility is there. I don't think IT "needs" a sequel/continuation as well, but I'm open to the idea and have enough faith in King that if he did go back to Pennywise it would not disappoint and it would be for a logical reason. i sure would not mind if he did.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    It said serial killer which makes me believe its human. But I'd be ok if it were the same species as pennywise but not him.like Randall flagg...bit not him either. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    I've kinda wondered the same thing. By the time this is released, it will be time for the "It" cycle to come around again. Frankly I don't think "It" needs a continuation or sequel, but the possibility is there. Derry's a big enough town to support an amusement park, no?

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I'm afraid to google scary toilet... Probably lots of shit would come up.

Anyway, got thinking about Joyland... Maybe the serial killer will be controlled/motivated by Pennywise. Would be cool if it had an IT tie in.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I had looked for it under" Michael Myers in the toilet" and couldn't find it; but "scary toilet " works!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    "Scary toilet paper" (google's smart, I'm not)

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Lol, what did you google to find that one Grant!?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It's at the editor as we speak - how can it possibly be wrong ????

3671857988_86f654cbfa.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    As long as King sends it off to a professional editor and doesn't try to do it himself.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    So, Squire, the next Limited Edition is the 35th Anniversary of The Stand (Complete, Uncut, Newly Revised, Crossed With TCK with Added Thinny) is this correct ???

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yea I could not put it down.Great read.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I thought TCK was masterful. King's love of character is on full display in the book.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Maybe it'll be one of my next ventures. It'll be a nice change of pace from reading 700 page books. TWTTK is next though. Maybe Seriously, I'm kidding after that. I am not sure. I really want to read it but at the same time I can't not read a king book. lol

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I thought TCK was masterful. King's love of character is on full display in the book.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X