Put me down for 2!

Leave a comment:

• divemaster
    replied
    Me too, depending on the price.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I am interested in one if it was offered.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Put me down for 2!

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Can't speak for others but I would love one!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    Brian and Dan,
    Has there been any thought to creating a traycase or slipcase for the limited editions of Joyland for those that aren't getting the traycased edition? I'd be interested and maybe others here would as well.
    I would love to do a slipcase for this one, but I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it work. Not to get too "inside baseball" on everyone, but I basically need to be ordering 300 to 400 units on a slipcase run to get the per unit price low enough to make it work for most collectors. So first we have to figure out if we can reach the 2,000 or so people who have bought (or will buy) those editions... AND then the bigger question will be whether enough of them will be interested to make all of the math work out. But we are looking into the possibilities!

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Brian and Dan,
    Has there been any thought to creating a traycase or slipcase for the limited editions of Joyland for those that aren't getting the traycased edition? I'd be interested and maybe others here would as well.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    It sounded like this would be an oversized pb edition as opposed to
    a regular size one.Did I miss understand that? Anyway this sounds like
    a good read.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by drain74 View Post
    With the optional slipcase avaliable, will this be branded with the title or a bit simpler that could be used for The Colorado Kid?
    It's going to be stamped with the title. Our understanding is that the two books won't be the same size.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• drain74
    replied
    With the optional slipcase avaliable, will this be branded with the title or a bit simpler that could be used for The Colorado Kid?

Leave a comment:

• Lou Sytsma
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post

Personally, I love that vintage paperback cover! How about everyone else?

Brian
    Yessirree! It's a beaut!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I'm sure you'll be able to get a nice big discount from one of the big booksellers, of course, but for those of you who want to order from us (or order the optional slipcase, which we're offering again because collectors asked for it!), here you go:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king92

Brian

I'm digging the cover as well!

I'm guessing that since Colorado Kid had a limited HC release (done by PS pub), this one could see a similar release down the road. Or at least I hope so. But then again, i'm fine with a pb and will be happy with the fact that it is a new title from uncle Steve.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I'd love to order it from you cuz since yas are awesome but i'd rather avoid paying for shipping.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I also love the cover art for this, and all the hard case crime books! Love the slipcase idea as well, great idea! Can I get one for my original Colorado Kid as well?
    That might be one of the books we revisit down the road if we continue doing slipcases for older SK books. Hard to say!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I also love the cover art for this, and all the hard case crime books! Love the slipcase idea as well, great idea! Can I get one for my original Colorado Kid as well?
    I'm sure you'll be able to get a nice big discount from one of the big booksellers, of course, but for those of you who want to order from us (or order the optional slipcase, which we're offering again because collectors asked for it!), here you go:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king92

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X