No announcement yet.

Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw the recent email from Lividian. So exciting! Anyone have any guesses as to next week's book? My guess is Michael O'Donnell's "Above the Fire". I'm also very intrigued by the unannounced Robert McCammon LE that may be announced this fall. I will explode with happiness if it ends up being Speak the Nightbird, but I can't imagine the ownership rights have been untangled yet. If it isn't Speaks, I really hope that it's one of his others that hasn't gotten the LE treatment yet such as Mine or Mystery Walk.

Comment

If you're a member of Brian James Freeman's Patreon, you'll already know both of those titles! ;-)

Seriously, everyone should be a Patron of his.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
        Just saw the recent email from Lividian. So exciting! Anyone have any guesses as to next week's book? My guess is Michael O'Donnell's "Above the Fire". I'm also very intrigued by the unannounced Robert McCammon LE that may be announced this fall. I will explode with happiness if it ends up being Speak the Nightbird, but I can't imagine the ownership rights have been untangled yet. If it isn't Speaks, I really hope that it's one of his others that hasn't gotten the LE treatment yet such as Mine or Mystery Walk.
        I don't think it's a huge surprise to share that I would love to publish a matching edition of Speaks the Nightbird if McCammon's agent is able to untangle a very messy rights situation... Fingers crossed...
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Just got the Lividian advance notice email for next week's book and placed my order!  Have never read the author; so, this was a pure impulse buy, but the description sounds right up my alley, and I trust both Lividian's taste as well as the author whose blurb was mentioned in the email. Can't wait until September rolls around to see this one!

Comment

I was tempted and almost made that impulse buy as well. The subject matter is in my wheelhouse as well.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
            Just got the Lividian advance notice email for next week's book and placed my order!  Have never read the author; so, this was a pure impulse buy, but the description sounds right up my alley, and I trust both Lividian's taste as well as the author whose blurb was mentioned in the email. Can't wait until September rolls around to see this one!

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

I don't think it's a huge surprise to share that I would love to publish a matching edition of Speaks the Nightbird if McCammon's agent is able to untangle a very messy rights situation... Fingers crossed...
              SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE?! That would be enormous! I'd also love a Queen of Bedlam but I realize that was covered by SubPress though a paperback to match the set would be nice. 

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                I was tempted and almost made that impulse buy as well. The subject matter is in my wheelhouse as well.

The art is really cool too. 

Comment

Yes it is. The artwork is fantastic!

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

The art is really cool too. 

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                  X