No announcement yet.

Self-Promotion for Authors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm too scared to read it...cuz I might get licked if I like it. Lol.

Comment

Teri.You mean you might like something.You should pm Squire he would not believe you used that word.....Like.

Comment

That is an amazing cover.Congrats on your summer project.Please keep us updated on the book.
        Originally posted by Nik Houser View Post
        This is my passion project. It'll be a while before I have the time to put this together, but I've commissioned the art from my favorite cover artist, the amazing Vincent Chong. When I do put it together (Autumn maybe?) I'm going to try and publish it through Kickstarter.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5828[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          Teri.You mean you might like something.You should pm Squire he would not believe you used that word.....Like.
          It's very true that I don't use that word often. I usually LOVE something or HATE it. Although with movies I often think they are ok and my review would generally consist of "meh" when asked. SK Books are the except I think they'll fall under my movie reviews. Such as LOVED Bag of bones, MEH To The Talisman(so far) and HATED Insomnia

Comment

thanks, guys! I wanted to multi-quote you all and reply to each post individually but I'm finding it hard navigating around this place. Suffice it to say, I'm flattered and hope you "like" it. And if it makes the process less traumatic for you Teri, I can refrain from the licking. What if I just feed you grapes while you read Anal Twine, or Night Holds a Scythe?

Comment

Craig you do not know Teri that well.She hates everything.Probably even grapes.looking forwad to your book.

Comment

I think she would actually like it if you licked her from across the pond, Craig! If you tatooed SK on your tongue for doing so, she'd be in heaven!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Sick squire. Seriously sick. And I think it was bw?your right, I'm not a fan of grapes. Ill eat em but I think they fall under the meh category.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    Sick squire. Seriously sick. And I think it was bw?your right, I'm not a fan of grapes. Ill eat em but I think they fall under the meh category.
                    I best err on the side you hate it then, Teri.

BTW: Stephen King this is not. In truth, there are only two horror stories in there, one which is not a typical cookie-cutter horror. Just want to let you guys know before download and/or buy. Thanks though for those willing to take a tour down the seedy and perverted avenues of my mind.
                    Last edited by Craig Wallwork; 04-03-2012, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Looks like I missed all the licking and liking....and grapes
                      http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Terror Scribes is out. New anthology from Dog Horn Publishing. My story "Transmogrify" is in here, energy vampires! (Yes, it's a reprint.)

http://www.lulu.com/shop/adam-lowe-a...-20039788.html

Great job, Adam Lowe and Chris Kelso.
                        FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Excellent cover

Comment

yeah, i love it too.
                            FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Agree, great cover!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Congrats on that brilliant-sounding collaborative project, Richard. And Craig, thanks very much for the download for the collection, will take advantage of it.

Also, thanks for the kudos about my (as yet non-existent) collection, you guys. You'll be the first to know when I've got the kickstarter going.
                                www.nikhouser.com

Comment

Working...
                                X