Self-Promotion for Authors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
    I just received my contributor copies for this one, so I'm giving one away on Goodreads if anyone cares to sign up.
    Thanks, never been there before, perhaps first time will be a charm
    If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

My seventh novella is finished. Yay! Now on to the Warlock story. Then the Rat story. Then I'll be caught up and can work on re-typing all my old stuff back into the new hard drive. It never ends. I love this job.

Comment

Hi all. This is only my second post in these forums, but I thought I'd take advantage of anything that's labeled "Self-Promotion."

I've had my first "flurry" of stories come out in the past few weeks. Issue #6 of Shock Totem features my story "Orion." Issue #6 of One Buck Horror has my story "Pretend." And the debut issue of Crowded Magazine features "The Anything Cloak." Exciting, but now my to-be-published pile is suddenly only two stories deep!

Congratulations to all who posted above in this thread in recent months. I'll try to snag a few of your books soon.

Comment

@paperdragon Good luck.

@Randi Keep on keeping on. Sounds like you are making good progress.

@Michael Welcome and WOW! Congratulations on all of those excellent sales. I look forward to reading them.
          Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Thanks Ozmo. How's the sinus headache thingy? Has it let up yet? What's the name of the new markets place something with 'grinder' in the name?

Comment

Sinuses have been relentless as of late. I'm not sure what the new place is. I opted to pay the Duotrope price.
              Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Thanks Ozmosis. And that new site is just called The Grinder or The (Submissions) Grinder. It's small as yet but I imagine it'll grow pretty steadily.

Comment

Thanks Michael.

Comment

We can finally talk about this!

BIG NEWS: Medallion Press has bought BURNT TONGUES, an anthology I edited with Chuck Palahniuk and Dennis Widmyer. I'm thrilled to partner with Medallion, and to get these fantastic transgressive short stories out into the world. Releases August, 2014.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/2013/04...ease-new-book/
                    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Huge congrats, Richard! That's seriously impressive news!

Comment

That's awesome Ricardo. Way to go my friend. Congrats!

Comment

thanks guys!

Comment

Great news.Congratulations.

Comment

Likewise. And I just realized I had WFR #3 with Flowers for Jessica in it, Richard! Gotta get to that soon.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

thanks, book. for sure, boone, let me know how you like that story! it's a weird one, well...duh, that's why it's in weird fiction review!

Comment

Working...
                                X