• Show
Clear All

• ozmosis7
    replied
    And thank you.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Glad to hear. It's a little different from what I usually write.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Mr. Cain, I finally got around to reading A Season in Hell and I loved it.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
    Thank you for the kind words.
    Mr. Cain, I finally got around to reading A Season in Hell and I loved it.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Congratulations Jeff. I'm sure you will like this story. Ken reminds me of Bentley Little��.......And we all know how much you love his work. No seriously I have read several short stories by Ken and he is a really fabulous writer.
    Thank you for the kind words.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Congratulations Jeff. I'm sure you will like this story. Ken reminds me of Bentley Little��.......And we all know how much you love his work. No seriously I have read several short stories by Ken and he is a really fabulous writer.

I like to troll a guy named Bentley Little on Twitter every now and then. I really doubt he's the same Bentley Little as the Bentley Little who has hoodwinked so many wonderful people, here in this forum, into reading his cotton candy horror. And the guy I troll dishes it right back so it's a lot of fun. And nothing ever gets mean.
    Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 5.24.19 AM.png
    The description of A Season in Hell sounds like it has depth and heartbreak. Those are two words I don't think I'd use for Little.
    I reaaaallllllly wanted to like THE MAILMAN.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]21018[/ATTACH]
    And the winner is jeffingoff! Message me where to send the book, and I'll get it out in the mail ASAP. Thanks for playing everyone.
    Congrats, Jeff!

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Those will likely be available next month at some point on Amazon. If I have any left over after the giveaways, they’ll be available on my website page for the book, as will other books on their pages(soon).
    Last edited by ozmosis7; 09-05-2018, 12:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Thanks, Martin.
    No problem. Question for you though. Are physical copies up for sale? I am only to find the Kindle version.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Thanks, Martin.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Congratulations Jeff. And for you other losers like me it is on sale for .99 on Kindle! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FP59M3F...2080_276849420

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I just sent you a message. I say thank you a bunch of times in the message, but here I'll say it again: THANK YOU! So excited to have my soul broken. Sounds like a powerful story.
    My pleasure.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Congrats, Jeff! It looks like a great read. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    If I can figure out how to do the whole Facebook live thing on Friday, I'll giveaway some more print copies of A Season in Hell to celebrate its official release. So, keep an eye out for that. This will be on my public profile, not my author page.
    I just sent you a message. I say thank you a bunch of times in the message, but here I'll say it again: THANK YOU! So excited to have my soul broken. Sounds like a powerful story.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X