• fanatic
    replied
    Thanks for the opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I'd still lose.
    Hahahaha. WAIT, does this count as a second entry into the contest? Since it's a second comment from both of us? Is each comment a new entry? Can we stuff the ballot box on this one? Like we do in Chicago?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    SORRY for ruining Martin's chances of being the only entry into this contest, but I would love the chance to win myself!
    I'd still lose.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Judging by the review and synopsis it sounds like a fascinating read. Thanks for the generous contest!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    SORRY for ruining Martin's chances of being the only entry into this contest, but I would love the chance to win myself!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Thank you sir. Count me in. The description of the story and the one review I have read sound very intriguing!

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    started a topic A Season in Hell giveaway

A Season in Hell giveaway

Hey all, following up with a post I made earlier. I'll giveaway a signed copy of the print edition of A Season in Hell for CD forum members only. All you have to do is comment below. Each post will get a number, in order. I'll use a random generator to pick the winner and announce here. If only one person comments, that will be the winner, but I hope you all join in the fun. This contest will end on September 4th, before the official release on September 7th. Read more here: https://kennethwcain.com/2018/06/28/a-season-in-hell/
Working...
X