A Season in Hell giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Season in Hell giveaway

Hey all, following up with a post I made earlier. I'll giveaway a signed copy of the print edition of A Season in Hell for CD forum members only. All you have to do is comment below. Each post will get a number, in order. I'll use a random generator to pick the winner and announce here. If only one person comments, that will be the winner, but I hope you all join in the fun. This contest will end on September 4th, before the official release on September 7th. Read more here: https://kennethwcain.com/2018/06/28/a-season-in-hell/
    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Thank you sir. Count me in. The description of the story and the one review I have read sound very intriguing!

Comment

SORRY for ruining Martin's chances of being the only entry into this contest, but I would love the chance to win myself!

Comment

Judging by the review and synopsis it sounds like a fascinating read. Thanks for the generous contest!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
          SORRY for ruining Martin's chances of being the only entry into this contest, but I would love the chance to win myself!
          I'd still lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I'd still lose.
            Hahahaha. WAIT, does this count as a second entry into the contest? Since it's a second comment from both of us? Is each comment a new entry? Can we stuff the ballot box on this one? Like we do in Chicago?

Comment

Thanks for the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I'd still lose.
                LOL, sounds like my luck, Martin. I'll give you a better chance by entering myself.

Thanks, Mr. Cain!

Comment

Sounds like fun! Count me in.

Comment

I'll make a list when I close the contest with each name (one entry per a person) numbered in order. And I'll use the random generator to pick from that range to select a winner. The winner will then message me where to ship the chapbook.

And you're most welcome.
                    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Yes please. Looking g forward to winning this book. Sorry Jeff and Martin .

Comment

This sounds really good. Count me in for the contest!

Comment

I'm in. Sounds like fun!

Comment

This sounds like a good read, so I'm in for a copy even if I lose.
                            http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Count me in too - I'm due for a win!

Comment

Working...
                              X