What are you currently listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I've only ever heard the one song they play on the radio "45" I think it is. I like it.
    Yes, that's the first song from their latest, "Handwritten". It was the album I was introduced to, which got me hooked.

Comment

Uriah Heep - Demons & Wizards

Comment

Miles Davis. Milestones.Truely an awesome recording.

Comment

Listening to the Zach Sobiech album that he made when told he didn't have much time due to the cancer he'd been battling since his early teens. He died from the cancer earlier this week I think it was. His song Clouds was #1 on iTunes the other day, first time ever that an independent song/record was at the spot. He has been inspiration to people across the world facing difficult circumstances like he was. The way he handled knowing he was going to die soon was great, especially coming from an 18 year old (at least I think that was his age)
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

Been chilling out with a bit of Earth(Drone music is great for reading horror and western) and partying with a bit of Dragged Into Sunlight.

Comment

Godd stuff Liam! Been listening to some old school Black Sabbath again recently. So good.

Comment

Black Sabbath. Even just saying the name gives me the chills. Saw them play at Download festival last year and haven't been the same since.

Comment

CCR

Comment

Black Sabbath - The Dio Years

Comment

Cracker

Comment

Åge Aleksandersen--Norway's beloved aging rock -n- roller. Kind of a Norwegian Bruce Springsteen. I only understand the lyrics to a couple of his songs, but I find the whole to be great background noise while reading.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Transplants - In A Warzone
                          Skinz & Pinz - a punk compilation
                          the new Rancid single - F**k You - anxiously awaiting a new cd

Comment

Well after last nights super performance at the Saratoga Jazz fest I am listening to Bob James and David Sanborn on spotify. while I take care of catching up on this site.
                            Last edited by bookworm 1; 07-01-2013, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marduk View Post
                              Transplants - In A Warzone
                              Skinz & Pinz - a punk compilation
                              the new Rancid single - F**k You - anxiously awaiting a new cd

Did you go see them? I did and it was amazing.

Comment

Jag Panzer - Age of Mastery

Comment

Working...
                                X