What are you currently listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
    A few of the things I'll never miss from the 70s.

Now listening to "The Trees" from Rush.
    Miss... or did you mean misplace Terry?

Comment

Well, we've got a mood ring on the menu bar above....
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The mood seems to be pretty happy for most of us today.What everybody got the day off.

Comment

I am at work....Watching Sleepwalkers on YouTube. I'm pretty good but I haven't changed my mood in weeks. I may as well now.

Comment

WOW you get to watch movies and read and get paid allat the same time.WHERE DO I SIGN UP!!!!!!

Comment

Trust me you'd rather get paid WHATEVER you get paid to actually work than get paid what I get paid to do very little

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                WOW you get to watch movies and read and get paid allat the same time.WHERE DO I SIGN UP!!!!!!
                BW, don't forget the 6 hours each shift that Teri's on the CD Forum

Comment

6? I am here for the whole 8. I just go back and forth between working and reading

Comment

I'm listening to the Temptations Greatest Hits. I especially like, "Ball of Confusion" and "Papa was a Rolling Stone". Music was so good back then. Of course they also had shit like 1910 Fruit Gum Company's, "Yummy Yummy Yummy I've got Love in My Tummy" back then as well. Who except for maybe Courtney Love or Lady Gag me would profess such a thing to music? (insert revulsion here)

Comment

Listening to the "Garden State" soundtrack this morning. That movie has one of my favorite uses of pop song in scene with the use of Simon & Garfunkle's "Only Living Boy in New York" when the character's visit the (mythical) grand canyon of New Jersey. If I hadn't already discovered Nick Drake (through his song "Pink Moon" being used in a car commercial) this soundtrack would have been a great introduction to his music.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                        Listening to the "Garden State" soundtrack this morning. That movie has one of my favorite uses of pop song in scene with the use of Simon & Garfunkle's "Only Living Boy in New York" when the character's visit the (mythical) grand canyon of New Jersey. If I hadn't already discovered Nick Drake (through his song "Pink Moon" being used in a car commercial) this soundtrack would have been a great introduction to his music.
                        Good movie.

Listening to some Guns 'n' Roses now.

Comment

The best of The Band. "Ophelia" is one of my favorite tunes of all time.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

"Up All Night (Frankie Miller Goes to Hollywood)" - Counting Crows
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

The sound of my daughter practicing her drums.She started lessons yesterday.So now she practices drums and flute.Oh the joys of fatherhood.

Comment

She couldn't just stick to the flute? It's not nearly as loud.

Comment

Working...
                                X