No announcement yet.

What are you currently listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Real Love" by Yes, from the Talk album. And cycling back to yesterday, Roger Hodgson co-wrote one of the songs on this album (I don't think it was this one). It was the first reappearance that I was aware of, after an accident took him away from recording and the public eye for quite a few years.

Oooh, now "Biko" by Peter Gabriel.
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Liking the "Yes" Terry!

Comment

Didn't Yes make an album called Relayer?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy D. Rubin View Post
          Didn't Yes make an album called Relayer?
          Yes, they did. in the 70's, '74 i believe.

Comment

I looked it up. That was an album from '74 and one that I'm not familiar with.

"Almost Saturday Night/Rockin' All over the World" by the Georgia Satellites. Cover medley of a couple John Fogarty songs.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

"River" by Natalie Merchant. I love this song, even though it breaks my heart every time I hear it.

Comment

Rum, Sodomy, and The Lash by the Pogues
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

My God! Squire. Why does that sound exactly like something you'd love?! Not that I'm trying to read into your personality by your choices in entertainment, or anything....

Comment

The title is what it is, but...It's the POGUES (originally poguemahones--Irish for "kiss my arse", but changed because it might be offensive to people)--dark, insane Irish punk folksy songs that all mean the same: life is a depressing pile of shit, so let's go get drunk! I don't think lead singer Shane mcGowan has spend a day sober since he was thirteen. He performs drunk, writes songs drunk, been kicked out of the band (that he formed) 3 times (for being drunk)--the last one for good. The newer releases (without McGowan) just aren't the same.

Up to the album If I Should Fall From Grace with God. Why they sold this to a car company is beyond me. It doesn't even make sense in the commercial....
                    Last edited by srboone; 04-13-2012, 04:19 PM.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

aww I completely forgot about the brown eyed girl i was supposed to watch til I just that that blonde chick lookin at me when I opened this thread. and I can't click it again

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Rum, Sodomy, and The Lash by the Pogues
                        Two pints up!

Comment

Dwight Yoakam, Garth Brooks, Tony Bennett, Tori Amos, and Zac Brown Band.

Comment

Thumbs up on the Dwight Yoakam and Garth Brooks!

Comment

My thumbs are for Tori and Zac.

Right now I've got "Let There Be Rock" by AC/DC

Comment

Screw y'all! Tony Bennet's been showin' young'uns how it's done for longer than you've been alive!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X