No announcement yet.

What are you currently listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now, Novembers Doom (yes, they do it that way with no apostrophe s).

But since it's Friday night and I'm playing Guild Wars and drinking beer, I've got a ton lined up: Rancid, Circle Jerks, Fear, OFF!, Black Flag, Amon Amarth, Testament, Overkill, Exodus, Eluveitie, Control Denied, and Death.

Comment

Dr. Demento: The 20th Anniversary Collection--for about the 1,000th time.

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

UGH!!!!!!!! That cover of ring of fire made me feel dirty.Not the good kind of dirty either the take a shower for hrs. kind of dirty
        Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Last Scream Of The Missing Neighbors. Jello Biafra with D.O.A. Not a great album, but it has one of my favorite covers on it.

Another cover I love came of a bad CBS reality show called "Rockstar: Supernova." This one blew me away.

Comment

Get rid of her tats and take the shit out of her face, and I might have had to take a shower afterwards too! As it is I just love that cover.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Umm ew

Comment

What she said.
              Originally posted by Teriw View Post
              Umm ew

Comment

It's all good--the tats and facial shit prevented anything from happening...
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Alot more should have prevented that, her entire face for example, the horrific song, or a little self control any of these things should have been plenty.

Comment

"Stuck in the Middle With You" - Stealer's Wheels

Does everyone else instantly think of Reservoir Dogs when they hear this song now?
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Nope, not everyone

Comment

Listening to my daughter practice flute.The theme from The Jetsons.Sounds pretty good.

Comment

Very cool BW. I tried flute in 5th grade, but couldn't manage to get a sound out of it, so went to chorus instead.

"To Love Somebody" by the Bee Gees just came on. So sad about Robin Gibbs. Strange to think that Barry may soon be the only one of the 4 brothers left, still young, too.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Every Sunday morning, I fall asleep listening to "The 70's with Steve Goddard" radio show. Counting down the top 25 hits of the decade. 25. "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head" by BJ Thomas; 24. "Reunited" by Peaches and Herb. Answer to the first hour's movie trivia question is "The Sting"; <yawn> I'll never make it to 23.......let alone #1....disco....mood rings....silk shirt with butterfly collars....
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              ....disco....mood rings....silk shirt with butterfly collars....
                              A few of the things I'll never miss from the 70s.

Now listening to "The Trees" from Rush.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                                A few of the things I'll never miss from the 70s.

Now listening to "The Trees" from Rush.

Comment

Working...
                                X