No announcement yet.

Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man of Steel was ok and grabbed and kept your attention for most of the movie but there was just so many parts where i'm just like oh well that's just stupid. One example being how his father dies. Don't worry I won't spoil.

Comment

I saw Man of Steel last night with a group of friends. Very polarized group at the end. Three of us liked it, two hated it. I think that because of the reviews I read my expectations were lowered. There were several things that I would have changed but overall I liked it. Like Dan, I thought it was the best live action Superman movie so far. I hope sequels are more refined.

Comment

In 1979, I believed a man could fly. In 2013, I believed a man could sulk. Probably over the loss of his red trunks!

;-D

Last edited by srboone; 06-19-2013, 08:29 AM.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Of the opinions I'm seeing on Facebook in regards to the movie, everyone seems split right down the middle. Kind of interesting. I think I'll hold off on it. A Justice League movie would be excellent. I wonder if they will do other single character movies like Marvel. Is there a site somewhere that details what they will coming out with?
          Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

There's rumors all over the place. Here's a site that kinda gathers all those.

http://www.toptenbestfilms.com/2013/...to-expect.html
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
              Of the opinions I'm seeing on Facebook in regards to the movie, everyone seems split right down the middle. Kind of interesting. I think I'll hold off on it. A Justice League movie would be excellent. I wonder if they will do other single character movies like Marvel. Is there a site somewhere that details what they will coming out with?
              Don't really know much. Cast is even really a rumor at this point. All that I really know is that it's slated to come out a month or so after The Avengers 2 comes out. No word on lead in single character movies either.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                There's rumors all over the place. Here's a site that kinda gathers all those.

http://www.toptenbestfilms.com/2013/...to-expect.html
                Great link. Real interesting stuff, though I would imagine most of it is pure speculation.

Instagram

Comment

Yeah I've the heard the brakes have been put on the WW and Flash movie projects. But I thought I throw it out there.
                  Last edited by srboone; 06-18-2013, 07:29 PM.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Thanks for the link. Aquaman would be great, but seems like a hard one to film. Flash would be incredible. Another Batman reboot? Wow! I enjoyed this last one. What I don't understand is why they wouldn't do some of these individual films up front, to build interest. I mean, I used to watch and read JL, but a lot of the younger audience might not have. Seems like a missed opportunity.

Comment

Thanks for the link. Aquaman would be great, but seems like a hard one to film. Flash would be incredible. Another Batman reboot? Wow! I enjoyed this last one. What I don't understand is why they wouldn't do some of these individual films up front, to build interest. I mean, I used to watch and read JL, but a lot of the younger audience might not have. Seems like a missed opportunity.
                      I'm not entirely sure the Batman reboot is really going to be a reboot, I think it might just be Joseph Gordon Levit's character from the previous Batman movies picking up the role. I can't really see them rebooting so close to the release of the other movies, also with the success of the other movies it would seem like a bad idea.

Instagram

Comment

My favorite DC character was Green Arrow, especially as envisioned by Mike Grell (no more trick arrows, etc.)
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I think DC might just jump into a Justice League movie, especially with the success of Superman. It would be nice to have single character leadups like the Avengers, but Green Lantern kinda slowed that down. I would love to see a Flash movie first. Batman will definitely be rebooted. Nolan has said, and I believe the studio has agreed, that those 3 Batman movies are in their own world that had no other superheroes. That's okay with me, but at this point I don't think a new Batman movie is required before Justice League. If they could do a Flash movie before JLA, then they could handle a Wonder Woman origin/introduction in the JLA flick.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Which hero's do you guys think they'll use for it? I'm thinking the following:

Superman
                            Batman
                            Wonder Woman
                            The Flash
                            Martian Man Hunter
                            The Green Lantern (Jon Stewart version)

I'm not sure if they'll go with a six or not. If they do I guess it could be Aqua Man. There's a handful of other more prominent Justice League members they could use as well. I don't think we'll see a Green Arrow, as that'll look a little too much like copying The Avengers.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              Which hero's do you guys think they'll use for it? I'm thinking the following:

Superman
                              Batman
                              Wonder Woman
                              The Flash
                              Martian Man Hunter
                              The Green Lantern (Jon Stewart version)

I'm not sure if they'll go with a six or not. If they do I guess it could be Aqua Man. There's a handful of other more prominent Justice League members they could use as well. I don't think we'll see a Green Arrow, as that'll look a little too much like copying The Avengers.
                              I agree with those choices. I'm also curious what bad guys they'll choose, or if it will be an individual instead of the LoD.

Comment

I agree with those choices. I'm also curious what bad guys they'll choose, or if it will be an individual instead of the LoD.
                                The rumor mill has the bad guy as Dark Sied. Which would be pretty awesome.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X