Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    KL Zombi. This is a Malaysian zombie film that I came across on Netflix. It's a silly, nonsensical, mess which me and my daughter giggled at for about 90 minutes. If you like schlocky stuff you may enjoy this as well. Not sure I really enjoyed the film but I didn't hate it either. There was something nice about a cheese-ball foreign language zombie film. The actors just looked like they were having fun and it was a little contagious.

I'm not going to rate this one.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Light of my Life. Just finished this up on Amazon Prime today. Solid 4 out of 5 for me. The movie isn't particularity breaking new ground but I thought the acting was very good, score complemented everything well, and the visual aspect of the film was appealing to me. The movie was edited together well and there were some really great lines.

If you like the art house style movies this may be something to check out.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Does re-watching the first 15 minutes of Airplane count? If so that is still a funny as hell movie. After all these years I'm still picking up little things that I've previously missed.
    Go easy on the glue

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Does re-watching the first 15 minutes of Airplane count? If so that is still a funny as hell movie. After all these years I'm still picking up little things that I've previously missed.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Watched a movie on Netflix this week called The Last Laugh. It starred Chevy Chase, Richard Dreyfuss, and Andie Macdowell.

It wasn't bad and it wasn't great. It was basically what you would expect from a comedy starring a group of aged actors.There were some laughs and a fairly touching moment at the end. I think, for me, it brought a little nostalgia and I enjoyed what I saw as moments of double meaning regarding friendships, love, and life.

3 out of 5 stars.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X