Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Funny I started this thread and hadn't found anything in over a month I want to watch. Actually considering cancelling for a bit until I hear of something I'm interested in again.

The only show I watch occasionally is Cheers. To be honest that show is nothing like I remember it and can be a bit hard to watch. LOL LOL

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Re: October Faction

Hadn't heard of this as a show, or a comic for that matter. I'll have to take a look see at this one.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I have not tried the comics yet,but I might!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Anybody watching the October Faction?? The first two episodes were pretty interesting.
    I've read several of the comics and found them interesting. Thanks for reminding me this was on!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Anybody watching the October Faction?? The first two episodes were pretty interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I had listened to a pretty in-depth podcast about this previously and didn't realize it until I was part way through the first episode. My wife and I finished watching this and thought it was pretty good.
    I thought it was good as well. Pretty evil dude.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I recommend the documentary Don’t F@$k with Cats. Highly. This was a great and addictive 3 part series.
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Completely agree! This is the way I chose to ring in the New Year A great lesson in when the internet speaks; sometimes one should listen.

Hasn't anyone watched Us on the service? I was thinking of giving it a try.
    I had listened to a pretty in-depth podcast about this previously and didn't realize it until I was part way through the first episode. My wife and I finished watching this and thought it was pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I recommend the documentary Don’t F@$k with Cats. Highly. This was a great and addictive 3 part series.
    Completely agree! This is the way I chose to ring in the New Year A great lesson in when the internet speaks; sometimes one should listen.

Hasn't anyone watched Us on the service? I was thinking of giving it a try.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I have read the books and they are sort of all over the place.....Like the series so far. I'll finish it up and hope for the best.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    I suffered through the first two episodes and was bored to tears. My wife finished it and enjoyed it. But it's more her type thing than mine.
    There were spots that were good, but overall, meh.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I'm pushing my way through The Witcher, but it is really disappointing. Granted, I have not read the books, but the show is pretty weak.
    I suffered through the first two episodes and was bored to tears. My wife finished it and enjoyed it. But it's more her type thing than mine.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I hadn't read the books either but didn't really care for the previews. I think I will probably be skipping this one.

I had been re-watching Frasier which has been enjoyable. Sadly it looks like it will be pulled after today.

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I'm pushing my way through The Witcher, but it is really disappointing. Granted, I have not read the books, but the show is pretty weak.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I also enjoyed EL CAMINO and am pretty much of the same mind as Ron. I wasn't blown away by it, but knew I wouldn't be since they couldn't really deliver BREAKING BAD-level twists in a two-hour movie. Can BREAKING BAD work without this? Absolutely. BREAKING BAD is a masterpiece of television (Do not get me started on all the revisionist think pieces popping up on the internet about how it's just "okay"...) and this wasn't really necessary. I view the BREAKING BAD finale as the end of the series and Walt's story, while EL CAMINO is a tangential story telling the end of Jesse's tale. After finishing watching this and digesting it a bit, I did tell my wife that I think I would have enjoyed it more if it has been an six to eight episode limited series, allowing things to breathe a bit. Aaron Paul is so good at this role. I keep forgetting that he won three Emmys for this performance as Jesse. He absolutely deserved all of them.

I will say that it was great to see Robert Forster again. Man, what a great actor that was still on the top of his game. His performances are so natural that it's easy to think he isn't doing much, but if you really watch him, he's doing quite a bit with little.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X