No announcement yet.

What Have You Been Recently Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds awesome...LOL. Thanks for the heads up.

Try out Session 9. Disturbing film.

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Just watched Malevolent on Netflix last night. It was a profoundly stupid movie with some of the worst acting I've seen in a loooong time. Almost every actor in this mess should never work on screen again. The story it was based on might have been interesting but nothing good remained after 90 minutes of stupidity.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post

Try out Session 9. Disturbing film.

Preach, brother, preach.

Comment

Easy and light comedy/drama. Just finished up the final season of the Detectorists. Found it on ROKU.

For someone who likes nature, a nice score, and light drama this would be a great fit. I just love these types of shows. Short and a perfect way to unwind from the day.

Comment

I saw an ad on Instagram a few weeks ago, and for some reason I watched the whole thing. It was a for a show on Hulu called Reservation Dogs, produced by Taika Waititi and it looked interesting.

We watched the first episode and I thought it was pretty good but wasn't sure my wife liked it. Well, she loved it. The third episode premiered this past Monday and it's so good.

We've also been watching the latest seasons of Making It and Lego Masters. While I'm not generally a fan of anything in the reality TV sphere, these two shows are a lot of fun.

Comment

Back to the Ray Bradbury Theater. Some real gems.Simple but very poignant messages in both.

The Happiness Machine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGAna_ZvptU

By the Numbers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0rC7VAnH4c

Comment

I watched "Free guy" recently. It's a funny movie.

Comment

Never heard of it before today and just looked it up. Not much of a fan of the lead actor but you never know!

Originally posted by arthyols View Post
                I watched "Free guy" recently. It's a funny movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                  Never heard of it before today and just looked it up. Not much of a fan of the lead actor but you never know!

It's a comedy, so if you want to laugh, you should watch it

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                    I saw an ad on Instagram a few weeks ago, and for some reason I watched the whole thing. It was a for a show on Hulu called Reservation Dogs, produced by Taika Waititi and it looked interesting.

We watched the first episode and I thought it was pretty good but wasn't sure my wife liked it. Well, she loved it. The third episode premiered this past Monday and it's so good.

We've also been watching the latest seasons of Making It and Lego Masters. While I'm not generally a fan of anything in the reality TV sphere, these two shows are a lot of fun.
                    Been watching both of these as well. Reservation Dogs is one of the best shows I’ve seen over the past few years.

Comment

Working...
                    X