X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

I wish Mr. Kane nothing but success. I just wish he would use email or his website for customer engagement. Having had multiple enquiries ignored I have tuned them out. I know that I am missing items I would like but I do not operate in the space he works in. Such is life.
    Understandable, Martin. My Facebook account was hacked on Christmas morning and it seems nearly impossible that I'll get the original back. Facebook seems to care less as any attempt to try and recover it is fruitless. I did create another account and the hack did allow for a purge long over due.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

It's a Facebook page ran by Paul Michael Kane. The best community on Facebook IMO. I highly encourage you to check it out if you're on Facebook.
    I wish Mr. Kane nothing but success. I just wish he would use email or his website for customer engagement. Having had multiple enquiries ignored I have tuned them out. I know that I am missing items I would like but I do not operate in the space he works in. Such is life.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Thanks for the suggestion. I jumped on and right off, it was overwhelming me with stuff. I guess i like my social media at a little slower pace LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    What is the 19th Edition?
    It's a Facebook page ran by Paul Michael Kane. The best community on Facebook IMO. I highly encourage you to check it out if you're on Facebook.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    What is the 19th Edition?
    Paul Michael Kane's business. Lots of cool SK-related items. https://lightbox-photography-cards.m...ollections/all

Leave a comment:

Working...
X