X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I thought that as well. Over the years, I have made the assumption, that Brian was integral in helping sort out a number of well known issues.

Richard has said as much in interviews, that — to paraphrase — his company’s success has been due to hiring quality people and letting them do the heavy lifting. Even his kind note today congratulating Brian admits he’s “never been much of a businessman.” So when someone so apparently key to the operation leaves and book output has already been concerningly slow for some time, it’s worrisome. But with Brian sticking around part-time, perhaps those heightened concerns are unfounded. I certainly wish both Brian and Rich/CD much success moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I thought that as well. Over the years, I have made the assumption, that Brian was integral in helping sort out a number of well known issues.

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Good for him…I’m sure he’ll make Lividian even more of a success. I admittedly have concerns about what this means for CD, but I guess time will tell.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Big news out of the BJF camp. Brian is leaving CD full time to pursue his own interest. He'll be hanging around in a part-time capacity. I couldn't be more happy for him and looking forward to carrying on with the journey. Congrats, Brian!
    Good for him…I’m sure he’ll make Lividian even more of a success. I admittedly have concerns about what this means for CD, but I guess time will tell.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That is awesome news. Wish him the best. Fantastic author and business owner.

Big news out of the BJF camp. Brian is leaving CD full time to pursue his own interest. He'll be hanging around in a part-time capacity. I couldn't be more happy for him and looking forward to carrying on with the journey. Congrats, Brian!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    With the success of Lividian and his other side projects, this doesn't surprise me in the least. Congrats Brian!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X