No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squire, I don't think "piskuter" is a usable word. Or is should be "pisscutter" as in:
    "Well, Homer what do you think of my shortcut."
    "It's a real pisscutter, Missus, I said."

Can anyone name the source?
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

"Mrs. Todd's Shortcut" by Mr. King.

That word is "PICKETER," by the way....
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well I survived the weekend and now things can get back to somewhat normal . My son was able to get his project done with the exception of the paving as a company has to come in to do that and he has to find a new one because the one who was going to do the work backed out on Friday. Still with the help of 30 volunteers his Eagle Scout Project is almost done. Very proud of him and working with all those kids to get done in 6 1/2 hours what they did is amazing. It also makes you realize that not every kid is just out playing video games and spending g too much time with there modern technology gadgets.

Comment

Congrats and well done! It takes a whole family to achieve such a lofty goal.
          Mike

Comment

Looking for a place to stop on the way to Las Vegas when driving????

https://roadtrippers.com/blog/americ...reds-of-clowns

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
              Looking for a place to stop on the way to Las Vegas when driving????

https://roadtrippers.com/blog/americ...reds-of-clowns
              LOL, that is great, I wanna go there
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

Viva Las Vegas Clowns!!!
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I shared that place on Facebook to a friend of mine who is VERY scared of clowns She said I was very mean so I explained how she should be honored that she is the first person I thought of when I saw that And then told her she was going to dream about the place tonight, only clowns in her room would be real and want to all give her hugs. I am gonna laugh my ass off if she actually has a dream like that, lol!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Awesome!!!

Maybe she'll relate her nightmares to you and you can serialize them and become the next big thing in horror!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

LOL - RJK - Just remember, you don't know who sent you that.....

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                        LOL - RJK - Just remember, you don't know who sent you that.....
                        I'd say don't worry, she isn't in Canada, but she does live close to Canada in North Dakota, lol. Don't worry though, as far as she knows I just found the page
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          Awesome!!!

Maybe she'll relate her nightmares to you and you can serialize them and become the next big thing in horror!
                          One can only hope, lol
                          Spoiler!

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!!

Jack Bauer defenestrated the terrorist Margot Al-Harazi and her son. I love a good defenestration. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bitch...
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              HOLY CRAP!!!

Jack Bauer defenestrated the terrorist Margot Al-Harazi and her son. I love a good defenestration. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bitch...
                              And how long have you been trying to work THAT word into conversation?!
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

A long time! "Defenestrate" is my favorite word in the English language. I used it quite a bit on some Goodreads threads.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X