No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also, STOP SENDING ME EMAILS TO BUY THE CDCC!!!!!! lol. They're driving me nuts because I want it so bad. I even have the money cuz I sold my car and im trying not to spend it cuz I have no job. You guys are not helping. lol.

Comment

Good luck with the Move Teri!

Comment

Good luck with the move Teri. Hope it is a smooth transition and that everything makes it in one piece.

Comment

I had to switch my artist ed of TWTTK to the box out of my carryon because it was too heavy. Along with Snow shadows(which i could care less about...lol) and the UK TWTTK. Hoping they make it ok. Theyre in there snug and in bubble wrap so they should be fine.

Comment

No work until Monday! Party time!

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
              How many of our American forum members have actually been to all of the fifty states?

This Dutchman has!

sk
              Thats awesome Siep! That is one of my dreams.

Still have a lot of the west coast to see, but hopefully I'll get to fulfill it someday.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                Thats awesome Siep! That is one of my dreams.

Still have a lot of the west coast to see, but hopefully I'll get to fulfill it someday.
                Very cool Siep. I've only been to a handful and I've lived here all my life. On another random thought my wife really irritates the crap out of me!
                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

All moved. Quite bored up here so far. Been waiting on my ps3 stuff to arrive. going nuts...and home I rarely used it unless a new COD is out. Waiting on november...

Everything is going well. I am registered with a temp agency and hopefully they will be calling me. another interview wednesday for another temp agency. in the meantime...no new books. Came very close to ordering shivers a few moments ago but found some restraint. lol.

Comment

Comgratulations on your move Teri!
                    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    All moved. Quite bored up here so far. Been waiting on my ps3 stuff to arrive. going nuts...and home I rarely used it unless a new COD is out. Waiting on november...

Everything is going well. I am registered with a temp agency and hopefully they will be calling me. another interview wednesday for another temp agency. in the meantime...no new books. Came very close to ordering shivers a few moments ago but found some restraint. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post

Congrats on the move! Now you need to update your location on your profile

Comment

All Done, also added that I am unemployed. lol. Still looking...

Comment

Good luck, Teri. Hope you find work soon!

sk

Comment

Congrats on the move and the restraint Teri! Its very hard to hold back on those new purchases!

I've been crazy busy. Started the new job a few days ago, still another full day of orientation ahead of me tomorrow.

Comment

Very busy here as well.Probably my last post till Thursday or Friday.

Comment

Glad the move went well, Ter.

And as for the traveling, I've been in every state east of the Mississippi except Wisconsin, Kentucky, Mississippi and Louisiana, and I've also been to TX, OK, KS, NM, CO, AZ, UT, NV, and CA. I think I'm only missing 14 states. Dad was a fan of packing the 6 of us into a station wagon and taking a big trip, every few years. I got about half the states when I was 6 driving from Baltimore to Las Vegas, and back. We went out on I-40 and came back on I-70.
                                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X