No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went back to work last week. Great. Except it was hell on my finger. I followed up with the doc today and now I'm restricted again, so now I can't work again. What fun.

Comment

That sucks a lot. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        That sucks a lot. Sorry.
        Thanks. He said if therapy doesn't do enough, I may have to have surgery. Whoo!

Comment

Well the bright side is you can get throught more of your TBR pile......If there is a bright side.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            Well the bright side is you can get throught more of your TBR pile......If there is a bright side.
            Definitely! Started "Ghost Story" today and also picked up "The Pale King" by David Foster Wallace. And a few days ago, started "Beware" (Laymon) and "The Revelation" (Little). Oh, and "Magic Kingdom For Sale" by Terry Brooks. Now if I could just use some of this time to do my own writing.

Comment

Just don't use that "my finger's broke so I can't use the keyboard" as the excuse for not writing. You can always dictate.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Cool. I plan on reading Ghost Story this fall.I loved The Revelation and Beware. Have not read the other 2.
                Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
                Definitely! Started "Ghost Story" today and also picked up "The Pale King" by David Foster Wallace. And a few days ago, started "Beware" (Laymon) and "The Revelation" (Little). Oh, and "Magic Kingdom For Sale" by Terry Brooks. Now if I could just use some of this time to do my own writing.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                  Just don't use that "my finger's broke so I can't use the keyboard" as the excuse for not writing. You can always dictate.
                  I'll have to give that a try!

Comment

They also have progams that will do it for you.Just speak and it writes what you say.

Comment

as long as they can spell

Comment

You going for the record for most posts in 5 minutes Xiabei?

Comment

Well the first radio show was last night. It turned into a bit of a disaster though. With an hour left in the show we lost our connection to the stream servers. Managed to get up and connected again, just to loose the connection again. It turns out there was something wrong with the internet as a whole, as two other DJ's couldn't connect either, with a "trace route" showing major internet problems when we hit the UK from 3 of 4 separate locations across the US.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Looks like Xiabei is trying to get some participation rewards.

Comment

Anyone else miss Squire? It's too quiet here. And Grant as well. WAYYYYYYYYYYY To quiet and sane around here lately.

Comment

Hopefully squire is doing well. He mentioned some issues he was having last time he posted anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X