No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wait to walk my dogs till it starts getting cooler. At 5pm it's 90 degrees here.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Humidity or not 117 in the shade sucks. And it's a balmy 104 right now in az (415 pm).

Comment

Gonna be another skorcher today, but I have 4 days off, so I'm gonna spend today running around KC. There are 3 Half Price books scattered through out the city (one of which is a regular haunt), so I'm gonna spend the day travelling to and from them.
        Last edited by srboone; 06-20-2012, 01:46 PM.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
          I need new brake pads as well but the car will be sitting for about a month so I figured that could wait. The heat in AZ does not help when it comes to keeping a car in good running shape. I'm on my 3rd battery in 2 years. Dental stuff is no fun. Hope that all goes well for you.
          My problems not heat when it comes to my car. Its salt. Salt in the air, salt pretty well everywhere andnthey still use salt on the roads here in winter.rusts the underside of cars to fuck. I love my lil island but it just plain loves to eat my car.

Comment

I'd kill for that weather guys. Humidity or not. Its weird that it hasn't been humid for far this year. That's usually all it is here. Was 20 yesterday, warm, sunburned while bbq'ing but no humidity. Was glad for that yeterday tho cuz I was sweating to death as it was over that damn bbq and the pool is not warm enough yet.

Comment

The trip was worth while, my regular HPB store has better collectibles, but the other two have lots of Little, Laymon, and Ketchum paperbacks. Picked up a 2012 TBR paperback, something from the "when I get around to gettign a better editin" list, and something just for the hell of it.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Todays high 99.1 Dew point 75.Hope it is not like this camp week.I need to get my walk in tonight before work hope it cools down to the 80's soon.

Comment

I just went from 112 yesterday afternoon in Phoenix to 75 in San Jose. I won't get to enjoy this weather fully as I will be inside all day but it is a welcome break, if only for 2 days.

Comment

Closing on my house in about 15 min...
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Congratz, Dan.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Congrats Dan!

on a side note I came here to bitch that now, my car wont even START! WTF!

Comment

Great news Dan.Congatulations.

Comment

Congrats Dan! And Teri, that sucks. Hope you can get that resolved quickly.

Comment

It cooled off today.It was only 95 with a dew point of 72.I still got my walk in. Followed by a nice big ice coffee.

Comment

RESOLVED! Dad says my dome light was hot to the touch when he went to try charging my battery. so apparently it was on all night...since it was not on when i got in an closed the door today i am left to assume that my door was not properly closed last night leaving the two map lights, dome light, and 4 door lights on all night...thus an ALMOST dead battery...enough juice to get my lights on and worry me that it wasnt the battery but not enough to actually start the car. So RELIEVED!

Comment

Working...
                                X