• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice closet organizer by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      Nice closet organizer by the way.
      Yea came with the apartment. I don't really like it to be honest, makes a big closet feel small.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

If you actually hang your clothes or have alot of clothes I am sure it would feel small. I never hang my clothest myself, I use my dresser and that's only if they even make it out of the dryer. lol. an Organizer like that would be great for someone who mostly uses it for storage.

Comment

If I can drag myself out of bed at 8 or 9 am I will be attending a flea market tomorrow. Someone who is selling their whole house to move out west(Happens alot) She has several SK Hardcovers...going to check out what she has(With money from my savings account )

Comment

So much for that. She was full of shit. All her stuff was garbage and she made it sound like she had boxes of books including alot of cornwell, koontz and king. umm no. There was 1 cornwell, 2 koontz and 1 king. The one king was a copy of four past midnight with no DJ....a book I already have(1st/1st) WITH a dj. What a waste of time.

Then decided to try to make the flea market before it closed...apparently it moved from the marine terminal to coxheath because its tourist season so i missed it by going to the wrong place.

Then decided to try reynolds bookstore(used books) to see if they had anything. I'd never been in there before which is weird. I know. But even though their sign said OPEN their door was locked.

Then I decided I was hungry and even though it was a beautiful sunday afternoon there wasnt a single chip wagon to be found. WTF? Turns out all the good ones also have fish so I cant eat at them anyway. So, I went to swiss chalet. My chicken was cold and they don't put anything on their baked potatoes and I didnt even get my butter and sour cream on the side. Stupid people.

Anyway...Now I am at work reading Carrie wishing I had at least one new book at home looking pretty on my shelf.

Comment

In your case don't you mean perverted..Think The Doll. How ever I do agree as when I read the stand after the lincoln tunnel part I had the freakyest dreams and woke up covered in sweat for 3 days.
              Originally posted by srboone View Post
              The mind plays pretty perverse tricks sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                In your case don't you mean perverted.
                Of course I have a perverted mind. Sheesh! Give me SOME credit. But it this case, it was "perverse" meaning "inexplicably irrational, based on what I know to be true." I knew none of Kings were ex-library books, but my mind played that trick anyway.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I knew that........No really I knew what you were talking about.One of my favorite quotes is from Poe.Sleep such little slices of death how I loath them.
                  Kind of speaks to some of my dreams.Maybe I should read more Bios instead of horror.Nah.

Comment

It has been awhile don't you think it is time for another ERC club? Just a random thought.

Comment

Is anyone looking for a first/first of The Dark Half? I found one today at a used bookstore. If someone wants it I can pick it up and send it. likely $5-10 plus shipping. I dont think they're hard to find though since this is the second one I came across.

Comment

I'm joining Teri in the broken car arena. Fortuneatly, I was able to get it fixed, but I didn't really have the option to wait since it was undrivable. And I mean wouldn't start (it actually died as I pulled into the repair shop), not just an accident waiting to happen. I still have to get the battery replaced which is on warranty thankfully. I will be holding off (trying to anyway) buying anything new for a couple months. I have a bunch of books on order that are already paid for though.

Stupid car, costing me money. I'm hoping to get a new one in the next year or so but I need to save some more before I can do that.

Comment

Sorry to hear Joe. Fortunately mine could wait but really is an accident waiting to happen since I need brake lines, rotors, pads and strut mounts. All on the back. I'm glad I didn't have to dip into my downpayment Money. Hopfully I can get it fix by mid-end July. Fortunately my medical covers 90% for dental which I didn't know. I had no idea what itd cover. So my cleaning only cost $20 and my tooth I want fixed about $40 next week. But I need 3 other teeth fixed but since they don't hurt and u can see em they can wait til after my cars finally fixed.

Comment

That stinks.About the car.About your teeth too.Brush Brush Brush.and Floss floss floss.Don't wait for the teeth to hurt it could be root canal time then and that is no fun at all.

Comment

I need new brake pads as well but the car will be sitting for about a month so I figured that could wait. The heat in AZ does not help when it comes to keeping a car in good running shape. I'm on my 3rd battery in 2 years. Dental stuff is no fun. Hope that all goes well for you.

Comment

It is about to get hot here 95 the next few days plus dew points in te mid to high 70's.As they say it is not the heat it is the humidity

Comment

Working...
                                X