Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola.

Comment

.Goodbye???????????.Where Is Everyone?????Oh well see you later.

Comment

I'm here. What's up? Just waiting for the mail to get here.

Comment

No ones ever here anymore BW. Even myself. Its too quiet around here. I end up checking in and leaving n thats about it if I even remember to do that.

Comment

But why?It seems to me there should be tons to talk about in reguards to horror CD and other small press stuff.I know That for me between getting the kids ready for another school year getting the popcorn system up and running for the Boy Scout troop and Mandatory OT and looking for a new job that I still try to stop in and say hi
            and drop a few notes.Why all of a sudden did things slow down?

Comment

I don't know. I'm usually just on my thread. Got a few items to post, but i'm waiting for my ARC's to arrive. I've been working alot so i'm mainly on in the mornings.

Comment

Squire has been gone for a couple of weeks and he posts a lot. He sort of gets things going around here I think.

Comment

Yea. I wish he would just check in once in a while.For old times.I have money to burn because he has not told us of any sales lately.Also wanted to here what he thought of the new Ronald Kelly book since he got me to start buying the set.

Comment

I can only speak to why I have not been around as much lately. Late summer vacations, additional workload when not on vacation and a significant injury to my arm (that kept me off the computer for a while) has limited my online time.

Comment

I've also been really busy. My old job (fortunately and unfortunately) gave me lots of time for the forum last year and past spring, but that couldn't last, and I found out last week that they've gone out of business, so I got out at a good time. Now it's only a few minutes at lunch time that I can check out things here.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I think I just got bored cuz everyone else has been so quiet. lol

Comment

Today's announcement must have gotten your attention!
                          Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                          I think I just got bored cuz everyone else has been so quiet. lol

Comment

sure did, I am so ANGRY! lol. Wishing they hadda waited another month

Comment

This one will probably still be available in a month, the Trade Paperback at least.
                              Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              sure did, I am so ANGRY! lol. Wishing they hadda waited another month

Comment

Martin, Martin, Martin. TSK TSK on suggesting I buy a paperback. Id rather spend years tracking down the original cavalier just to get the story and just read it on my ereader in the meantime. My paperbacks will be lucky if they even make the trip to alberta with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X