X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Big news out of the BJF camp. Brian is leaving CD full time to pursue his own interest. He'll be hanging around in a part-time capacity. I couldn't be more happy for him and looking forward to carrying on with the journey. Congrats, Brian!
    Good for him…I’m sure he’ll make Lividian even more of a success. I admittedly have concerns about what this means for CD, but I guess time will tell.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That is awesome news. Wish him the best. Fantastic author and business owner.

Big news out of the BJF camp. Brian is leaving CD full time to pursue his own interest. He'll be hanging around in a part-time capacity. I couldn't be more happy for him and looking forward to carrying on with the journey. Congrats, Brian!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    With the success of Lividian and his other side projects, this doesn't surprise me in the least. Congrats Brian!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Thank you both. I've never been through a fire situation like this before and it was frightening. So fast (that's what 100+ mph sustained winds will do!) and destructive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X