X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I will miss my proof collecting friend.

He was a wonderful person to talk to on multiple boards. His knowledge of SK was deep and his passion for collecting was contagious.The SK collecting world lost a true gentleman.

May you rest in peace Mr. Hanic.

I hope, wherever you may be, that you bump into Charles Schulz and you strike up a wonderful friendship.
    Last edited by Ben Staad; 12-12-2020, 01:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    It's Magic!!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    No matter how many books show up, the books on order list never seems to get any shorter...

Books_on_order_120820.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Best of luck to you. Not sure why camping can't be considered safe or made to include social distancing guidelines. I don't want to start a big thing here but I find it nuts that "stay at home" orders impact outdoor activities that can easily be done without breaking social distancing and safety.

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    Well, we are shut down again in Yosemite. This time for at least three weeks. When we were shut down earlier this year the shut down lasted three months. Today, I had the last bit of maintenance done on my car. My car is great and to keep it sound for another 4 1/2 years at least it just needed a little attention-Nothing major. I am sure glad I had been planning ahead this last month and that with the help of our unit manager I was able to keep my EDD unemployment up to date. I'll be using this free time right away to draw nearer completion of one important goal.

Cap (Steve)

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Well, we are shut down again in Yosemite. This time for at least three weeks. When we were shut down earlier this year the shut down lasted three months. Today, I had the last bit of maintenance done on my car. My car is great and to keep it sound for another 4 1/2 years at least it just needed a little attention-Nothing major. I am sure glad I had been planning ahead this last month and that with the help of our unit manager I was able to keep my EDD unemployment up to date. I'll be using this free time right away to draw nearer completion of one important goal.

Cap (Steve)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X