Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I'm debating the same thing. There's a few books I'd pick up since the prices are right but the shipping is insane. Literally over $37 to ship three books overseas. I guess this is what the rest of the world has been dealing with for awhile when buying from the US, but doesn't bum me out any less. Might still pull the trigger, but I'm going to have to give it some thought. These three books or pull the trigger on a Centipede Press title I've had my eye on for a bit...decisions, decisions.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    PS is having a nice sale, however, be aware of the cost of shipping.
    Yeah. I put a couple books totaling L20 (pounds) in my cart, and the shipping nearly doubled it, at L15. I certainly don't blame PS as they're just subject to whatever the overseas rates are, but that made it L35, or almost $50 for a couple of impulse books. Had to pass.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    PS is having a nice sale, however, be aware of the cost of shipping.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Unless they aren't available I think I will buy the CD Jeff Strand book from their novella series. I always liked Jeff and his work.
    I read the ARC and really enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Unless they aren't available I think I will buy the CD Jeff Strand book from their novella series. I always liked Jeff and his work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X