Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Too!

Comment

Hope Santa was good to everyone this morning. I received a lump of coal.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone.
        I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

Merry Christmas!!

Comment

Merry, Merry all and Sundry!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
              Hope Santa was good to everyone this morning. I received a lump of coal.
              Couple of more and we can all come over for a reindeer cookout . . .

Comment

Happy Holiday, guys!

Comment

Well that's disappointing. A large portion of the discworld books disappeared off of Audible in the US. And the unabridged versions don't seem to be available anywhere that I can find. I guess I'm going to have to resort to alternative methods of listening to these.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    Well that's disappointing. A large portion of the discworld books disappeared off of Audible in the US. And the unabridged versions don't seem to be available anywhere that I can find. I guess I'm going to have to resort to alternative methods of listening to these.
                    Have you tried audible UK ? I have an account through my kindle. The only thing is you can’t download them to the audible app you have to go through the cloud and document settings to listen to them

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Have you tried audible UK ? I have an account through my kindle. The only thing is you can’t download them to the audible app you have to go through the cloud and document settings to listen to them
                      I never had any success in tricking audible into letting me access the UK site. I had to try to do that for the first book in the discworld series, but I could never get it to work. Someone on here ended up sending it to me. I don't even really care that they aren't available on audible, but they just don't seem to be available period. It makes no sense, why would you pull the rights from a place but not make it available somewhere else. Do the rights holders just not want people listening to these?
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Weird that this makes me feel good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                          Weird that this makes me feel good.

Has the same effect on me. Thank you for sharing it!

Comment

OK, that was wonderful. I love listening to James Earl Jones speak. Thank you for sharing this.

Mulleins
                            I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

Originally posted by mulleins View Post
                              OK, that was wonderful. I love listening to James Earl Jones speak. Thank you for sharing this.

Mulleins
                              Couldn't agree more, evermore..........

Comment

Glad others enjoy this as well. Makes me feel less weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X